Spawn Suffocating

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by JazzBeam, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JazzBeam

JazzBeam Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +151
    I was mining with ''XxDeeMurderer(some letter or number here)''. I was nice to him and gave him 7 iron ore and he gave me 2 iron ingots back. Everytime I spoke to him he never answered back. So I assumed he had chat turned off. I even told him why he wasn't answering me.

I said bye and then i logged off. About a week later I logged back on and I was taking damage and my screen was dark and gray. I was suffocating. I died and lost all my stuff. I had more than 5 nether stars in my inventory. I lost half a stack of cookies too and some weak mining tools and cobble. I suspect a troll or a griefer of some kind. I died at 4:44 pm on Saturday.

2. JazzBeam

JazzBeam Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +151
    I wouldn't like this to happen again.

But if there were some tips on the Ecocitycraft rules and terms and policy page that were about ways to prevent this kind of incident from happening, Then oh well this is my fault.

3. voiD_yO

voiD_yO Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +180
    Hello Jazz,

Unfortunately we cannot tell which user did this (log blocks records would be too old), where exactly they did this or if they intentionally did this. For example, if you logged off and a user decided to build in the area and you spawned in it, it would not be the users fault. In situations like this, it's best to type /spawn.

Locked - No hard evidence supplied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.