Denied [SkyBlock Block Value Adjustment] PyroTechnix_

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by PyroTechnix_, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
    In Game Name:
    PyroTechnix_
    Which blocks would you like adjusted & to what amount:
    Gold Block to 110 points.
    List the reasons you are adjusting each block:
    Currently gold blocks are valued at 75 points which seems okay at first, but when you work out that 1 full double chest of gold blocks is only worth 1000 levels its a bit of a downer. So much work goes into obtaining gold blocks via gold farms etc. First of all gathering the obsidian is a pain, then building the thing itself. After that you have to afk for a quite a while to get a decent amount of mobs depending on how big the farm is. Andddd after that you need to kill all the pigmen which takes a lot of time up. Just seems that so much work goes into creating gold farms and the blocks then not getting much out of them.
    Additional Information:
    If the gold blocks are adjusted from 75 to 100, its only an extra 500 levels per double chest but it will feel a lot more rewarding for the hard work.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    There were several blocks, gold included, that took a major hit a while back. It would be awesome if the blocks reflected more the amount of work required to level.

3. PyroTechnix_

Ratings:
    +291
    Me making this value adjustment suggestion is a surprise to myself. As a heavy skyblock player, the gold block seems to be the main and only one that lets me down when it comes to levels. It would just be nice to have a bit more of a reward for them ESPECIALLY when /isr got removed so there isn't really any impact on the main economy except the whole Prestige /sell hand buffer but even then it will still take 10 double chests of gold blocks to get this.

4. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Definitely +1 to this suggestion. As is, gold farms are more or less the /only/ way to significantly increase island levels unless you have a spawner of sorts. Not sure of the history of it's value, but with the skyblock grind as is, this would for sure be a change that more accurately reflects the amount of effort put into obtaining.

#4 WeirdBuilder, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  5. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    I think they are fine at 75 pts, that is just my opinion though.

6. blgordon

blgordon ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +181
    +1
    It would be nice to see gold around 100 points, especially considering the time it takes to get gold blocks. More time is spent smelting swords and selling rotten flesh than making the blocks.

7. Ravenwow

Ravenwow ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +116
    +0

I pushed very hard for gold to go to 75 points for a good reason, however with the insane levels you need to prestige after month #1, i could see this buff as a decent counterbalance.

8. PyroTechnix_

Ratings:
    +291
    May I ask the reason for your block value change, I am just curious tbh. Also I didn't want gold to be OP which is why I only asked for another 500 levels out of it tbh. I don't want the gold block to become the 'star of the show' if you know what I mean as grinders are able to be create for obtaining it however with the amount of work which goes into creating the gold farm and gathering materials for it then it would be nice to gain a little better reward for it.

9. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    We won’t be buffing gold at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.