Single Player Commands To Play With

Discussion in 'Basic Tutorials' started by happyhamster48, Sep 8, 2017.

?

Was this helpful?

1. No

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Yes

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. happyhamster48

happyhamster48 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Changing the color of your name in singleplayer/lan

open up a command block and type in
    scoreboard teams add "name" "displayname" // both of the names are can be anything you want
    Give it a redstone signal, and open up another, or use the same one, and type in
    scoreboard teams option "name" color "color" // "name" has to be the same one used before, "color can be any color that minecraft has built into it, for a full list, look it up"
    Give that a redstone signal, and open up another, or use the same one, and finally type in
    scoreboard teams join "name" @p // "name" still has to be the same as before
    After giving that a redstone signal, if you type in chat, your name should be a different color of your choosing

Teleportation Potion

-- First of all, this is more useful for a teleportation from a specific location to another, not just teleport 5 blocks ahead --

But anyways, your going to need to make the fastest redstone clock you can make, the fastest one I know is the simple

[redstone][1 tick repeater facing -->][redstone][redstone torched placed and then removed as fast as possible]
    [redstone][1 tick repeater facing <--][redstone]

If you did this correctly, the redstone signal should go around the clock once every 2 ticks, (aka super fast)
    Then, place a piece of redstone in a single corner, and put a command block next to it, then type in this
    effect @p "18" 0 // this "18" is a potion effect id, 18 is weakness, but it can be changed to any effect wanted
    Now place a redstone comparator with the 2 redstone torches on the side of the already placed command block, and the single torch facing the other way, make sure they are all off, as of right now.
    Then place a command block on the side with a single redstone torch, and type this into it
    tp @p "x" "y" "z" // x,y,z, are to be changed to the desired coordinates
    After all of this, feel free to drink a weakness, or the potion you changed the id to, and teleport where ever you set it to.

2. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    Just wanted to know, for someone who doesn't really work with a lot of redstone, or know a lot about it either, this doesn't seem like a Basic Tutorial to me.

3. happyhamster48

happyhamster48 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, then what is basic?
    I mean there are just the simple commands like
    /summon <entityname> ~ ~ ~
    /tp @p ~ ~ ~
    /placeblock <blockname> ~ ~ ~
    /effect @p <id> ~
    /clear @p

4. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    Those are things that I understand, it's the whole redstone mechanisms I never understand and find more complex.