[Singing the banned man blues- Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Explorer_Joe, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explorer_Joe

Explorer_Joe Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Minecraft Username: Explorer_Joe

Reason: I was banned for advertising a server

Counter-Reason: I'm not sure if you can check chat records, but if you can you will see me blatantly not advertising for a server. All I had wanted to do was give the server IP to my girlfriend (who has bought 4 donations) so that we could spend some time with just us building something and take a break from the cutthroat economics of the Eco server. I understand why you would not like me advertising for other servers, but I did not think that simply giving out server information was frowned upon so harshly. I thought that I had only posted the IP once, but I may have posted it twice because my computer lags frequently and chat was overflowing due to the event that was going on, so if I had posted it multiple times I would like to apologize, and I would dearly like to get back on to the server, and if not for being permanently allowed on if just to say goodbye to some personal friends I have made.
    -My deepest apology for any inconvenience I may have caused you in the actions I have committed
    Evidence: I have none, as I did not think a ban would be commenced.

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

First and foremost the rule you broke is advertising posted here:

Advertising is taken very very seriously on ECC. The mention of a server name or server IP results in an instant ban regardless of the reasoning behind it. ECC does not allow advertising and will never be okay with it. That being said, I realize you weren't intending to advertise. In the future if you wish to tell your significant other the IP of another server do not use our services to do so. I hope you understand our reasons behind this.

Considering this is your first offense of the server I will be letting you off easy and simply unbanning you. Please read the server rules in full located here:

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules#

After reading those, welcome back to ECC. I hope your time here goes better than it has before.

Revanrose6

User Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.