Shop Idea

Discussion in 'Economy & Market' started by Endowan, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Endowan

Endowan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    I know that you cannot make signs for selling enchanted tools and items. So I was trying to think of a way to make a shop that would showcase and sell my stock. Im thinking of using signs with the description of the enchanted items and a quantities available as well as price. Also I would have a sign with my contact info (Email etc...) When someone found the item they wanted they could send a filled out form that I would design to my email telling me which item they wanted and what times they would be on in the future. I would reply with an email detailing when and where. The exchange would happen and all would be well. Think this would work? Or would this be a waste of time and money for the shop app?

2. thehockeykids2

thehockeykids2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,581
    you could have a chest, make it a donation chest (/cdonation) so that people can look in, but can't take anything

3. dork1877

dork1877 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,252
    Donation chests are broken IIRC

4. Endowan

Endowan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    That's a good idea. I was also thinking that I could make a chest where once I got the persons order and confirmed the money received I could /cmodify on the chest with the buyers name and they could come pick it up whenever they wished. Once picked up, destroy the chest and replace with product.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. _TANSTAAFL

_TANSTAAFL EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,426
    You could also use a sign to receive payment. Like, sell a dirt for the price of the tool. Put each buyers name above their sign and when the dirt is bought, put their item in their chest.