Sheepfarm is closing to all residents.

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by rdonahue, Jun 17, 2012.

1. rdonahue

rdonahue Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Sheepfarm will be closing to all residents in 7 days (June 24th). I will kick all people out after this time.

2. ColePfeiffer

ColePfeiffer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Not to be rude but...

I expect a full and complete refund of the $11,000 I paid you for the plot less than a week ago. I should have been notified that you were closing shop before it was sold to me.

In your own rules you state that you do not allow anyone from your town to "take advantage of others." Starting a town, selling the plots, never being online or available to help in any way, and now ignoring us when we message you about a refund... What a mayor.

3. Thecreator767

Thecreator767 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +248
    I know just how you feel :p the EXACT same thing happened with Stonebrook so I kinda feel scammed :p
    Unfortunately there`s nothing that can be done, Mayors have the right to do what they like in their town.
    When I was a builder this happened to me and I lost like 3k ;P sorry about this happening but I don`t think they will do anything.

4. Thecreator767

Thecreator767 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +248
    GAHHHHHHHHHHH stop turning : P into :p I put that in a grief report once and it looked like I was happy that I was griefed -_-

5. ColePfeiffer

ColePfeiffer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea not to mention the fact that we have spent like 15k on a house that will take us 10 hours to tear down. This server... I spend all day staring at donation request, and sometimes even feel the need to give some money, but then I get griefed hard and no rollback after 36 hours still, and now my town closing with apparently no compensation.

What a joke. I try to talk to mods about it and am promptly ignored. I am more inclined to close the paypal account associated with this server for misrepresentation of goods then send a penny. Test me more...

6. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    That comes off as a threat, my friend. I would not test the server owner, because you'll see yourself banned at the snap of a finger. You are responsible for yourself and you should have informed yourself of the powers/rights of Mayors in comparison to builders when you first joined, which in fact you are responsible for, instead of complaining afterwords.

In addition, it has not been 36 hours since you posted a grief report. In comparison to this, it has been less than 30. You need to understand that with a server of over 300 active members, not everything can be done within the snap of a finger. The rollback was requested, and you need to wait until it happens. viewtopic.php?f=59&t=20670

7. rosypolly

rosypolly Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +201
    ColePfeitter I’m so sorry to hear this. About the town sadly the mayor is within there his/her right to do this, but I will wright to the mayor on your behalf. The donation problem you’re having is because all donations are handled by the server owner, and he is on a trip/vacation right now. (from what I hear) Our moderators are extremely busy so you might have been lost in the haze when trying to talk to them, but I assure you they don’t on purpose ever ignore someone. And the problem your having regarding your rollback has run into the same situation as your donations. Our server owner does all though too so there in delay right now. While I understand why your upset, I hope you decide to stay with us!
    .@ColePfeiffer

8. ColePfeiffer

ColePfeiffer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    To be frank I write from extreme frustration. Within 48 hours I have had over $10,000 worth of stuff stolen from my house, and found out the the entire castle that my brother and I have spent 20+ hours working on is being destroyed. When I try to ask for assistance or just the answer to a simple question, I get ignored. Its been a bad experience recently.

I work for eBay who owns PayPal, and lets be honest here... Me removing your ability to collect donations =/= you banning me from a server where I can simply join another or pay $26 and get a new account... Now to be honest, I don't intend to do this, but lets not trade threats here. I was just venting frustration.

Since earlier my friends and I have purchased a town and plan to run it much better than this one was.

TL;DR I work for eBay/PayPal, I was frustrated and made an angry post, I got over it. If the owner bans me I will put on my big girl panties and get over it.

P.S. Thanks rosypoller, all I ever needed was a little empathy. I sent messages to 6 red name folks all of whom were actively talking online and exactly zero of them bothered to reply.