Acknowledged [SG Server Suggestion] Honor Contributions from SG

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RealRichNixon, Mar 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealRichNixon

RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, Moderator by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ SuperMod EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +389
    In Game Name:
    _RuckaMC
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SG Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Honor Contributions from SG
    What are you suggesting:
    Countless players have donated hundreds of USD for the SG Server, expecting to get certain kits from the "survival games" server. Whether it's "kit MIQ", "kit CC", and others, including their "+" / "++" variants, it's simply not fair that one feature was expected but has not been available for use for years now.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I understand that ECC does not care how much a user donated, out of respect for those who donated either $1 or $80,000. However, this is not a matter of "how much", but rather "for what". As an example, if you bought "/kit ccpp", one previously would expect to get a fire aspect bow and sword, once per "survival games" game. This is not happening now, and frankly it means that features that were promised have gone to waste.
    Other information:
    I hope that users can understand where this suggestion is coming from. Imagine donating for the "Fly Plus Plus" feature, just to find out that you actually cannot use it in the mining, nether, and end worlds. Would you not feel as though you've been duped?

Also, one cannot deny that the survival games server hasn't been down for a long time now. Donations were made as early as 2012, and users are essentially told that these donations mean nothing. If ECC respects users who donated both $1 to $80,000, where is the respect? Donations promised cannot be delivered, so why were they donated for in the first place?
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. killrdarknes

killrdarknes SMOKIN DONG
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,163
    I'm not quite sure WHAT you're suggesting? It sorta sounds like your asking for recognition, but also kinda sounds like you're asking for reparations/repayments?
    Regardless, the features were provided for years, and full repayment's never been an option on the table. I think SG should be revived with 1.18.2, however, so we can at least use the kits we paid for.

3. Gowther32

Gowther32 Goat Sin of Lust
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +107
    -1 I wasn't able to follow what you are actually suggesting or demanding for, this appears mostly to be a statement and no clear indication of what is actually being suggested.

My take on this subject is that this topic has been well known for a long time at this point. I put a lot of time into SG back then as well so I get where you are coming from, but you also must understand that by using ECC's services you also are bound to and accept the rules and the risk associated with server wide changes relating to purchases. More specifically its covered in the Main User Agreement sections 1, 3, and partially 6 should you wish to review it.

There are medals relating to SG but if you are suggesting new medals or some form of recognition for simply purchasing features or some form of compensation, then by all means, but try to be clear and specific in what you are suggesting in the future. It should also be pointed out that SG kits are still available to you in SG related events that are occasionally held.

#3 Gowther32, Mar 7, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Has it already been a few months to see this suggestion again?
    We just recently had an SG tournament, and all kits were available.
    Should we have another SG tournament, those kits will once again be available.

TL;DR acknowledged.
    Looking forward to another suggestion like this in a few months!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.