Denied [SG Server Suggestion] Community Map Contest

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Doohzy, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doohzy

Doohzy Lotto God
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +11
    In Game Name:
    Cabelas13
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SG Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Community Map Contest
    What are you suggesting:
    I suggest that you should create a server wide contest that entails the following. A week/two week/month long contest that you create an X by X by X Survival Game map that is 100% self made or isn't like obviously copied. Whoever receives the most votes or 3 different winners that you pick get tested by the server for like a day or week that the winner that creates the best SG map gets integrated into the map rotation in SG! Now this is just a pitch, hope you at least see where I'm going with this or like the idea! (This next part would probably be the long shot) If there was a separate server or a command like /sgcontest or /sgbuild. To create the map. Now obviously creating a map this big would take time so maybe 2 weeks to a could be a good creation period. But all rules would be in your hands if this would even go into fruition.
    Edit : Please don't lock for multiple suggestions Im just trying to get my suggestion across as best as I can
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It would 1. Bring more attraction to the revival of SG to ECC. 2. Could have an incentive to actually participate Ex: money if you win the contest, a free kit of your choice if you win, etc.... 3. You could reset the "Community Map" every month to have a contest like this that people could look forward to.
    Other information:
    Thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion!
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. killrdarknes

killrdarknes SMOKIN DONG
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,163
    Not only do I think we need one more map, but having a "community map" that rotates?! that'd be awesome! Change the community map once every season so that there's ample time to build/test the next one, would be awesome.
    +1 from me.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,064
    We will look more closely at maps for Season 2 :)
    For season 1 we are riding along with this current setup.
    Feel free to re suggest map changes in December, we will definitely look into it then.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #3 andrewkm, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.