Selling Last Perms to Farmville 200x200x17 Pumpkin/Melon, one of the -BIGGEST- of ECC!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by quefueve, Aug 9, 2013.

1. quefueve

quefueve Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +233
    Farmville has its last current perms for sale!

This is one of the BIGGEST Farms in the entire server, it currently consists of:

——————————————————————————

13 x 200x200 Pumpkin Floors
    4 x 200x200 Melon Floors

An easy access Portal in warp towns4, Coal Block Section, Emerald Row (First Row) "FarmVXGate"

——————————————————————————​

The Special Price for access to All 17 Floors is just $25,000 EcoDollars.

As a member of Farmville you also get the following benefits:

- E-Repair Trips for $100 on Pumpkin Axes/Melon Swords from quefueve (i.e If you're holding 3 Pumpkin Axes you'll only have to pay $100 to get them all repaired!)

Can't afford it and currently don't have a steady way of making money? Not to worry! We offer Payment Plans!

Pay ONLY $2,500 upfront and then pay the remaining $10,000 in up to 7 days using the farm. You can make $10,000 in less than 2 hours!

Number of permissions available will be limited so take advantage of this great offer quick! Act fast!

If you're interested send a PM/Mail to me in-game or Start a Conversation here in the Forums, and feel free to ask me any questions. Don't be shy to ask for a tp if you just want to check it out, no purchase needed! :)

*For more useful information read the F.A.Q on the post below!*

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 quefueve, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  2. quefueve

quefueve Builder

Ratings:
    +233
    F.A.Q - Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What are the Farm Rules?
    A:

1. No Griefing.
    2. No Excessive Swearing.
    3. No Trolling. Be nice to other users of the farm. Don't steal their floors on purpose.
    4. Don't Destroy Stems. If you accidentally do please try to replant them using a hoe and seeds.

Excessive breaking of any of the rules will result in Permissions being revoked with no refunds, and depending on the specific situation a Grief Report/Complaint Filed.

Q: Does the Farm have a portal?
    A:
    Yes, it does! It's located on the "towns4" warp on the First Row (Emerald Row, Coal Block Section). (FarmVXGate)

Q: Can I rent the farm without buying Permissions?
    A:
    You can for $10,000/week. However we strongly recommend the Payment Plan over this option, as renting it does not Add Up for getting Permanent Access.

Q: I've seen many farms with way too many members on them, and there aren't floors to farm anymore. Will this happen here too? Or are you going to limit Permission Sales?:
    A:
    We are going to limit Permission Sales to try to prevent the farm from being overfarmed. At this point we're not planning to sell more than 30 permissions, however with future expansions or member inactivities more Permissions may be sold. Most 'Big' Farms have over 100 members, yet this one is significantly bigger than any 'Public' farm so I think you have nothing to worry about. However, if the farm's condition continues being optimal, we will continue selling permissions.

Q: Once I paid The Full Membership Price. Do I have to Pay any Additional $$?
    A:
    No, you don't. Even if the Membership Price rose just after you purchased it, you'll still keep your full access to the farm, and to any future floors being added in the town 'Farmville'.

Q: Will I Ever Lose my Permissions to Farmville After I Paid the Full Membership Price?
    A:
    Never as long as you follow the Server/Farm Rules. Your permissions may only be removed if there's an excessive breaching of the Farm Rules, if you've been Perma-Banned or if you've been banned for 14 days without an appeal.

Q: Why do you offer Payment Plans?
    A:
    We want everyone to be able to purchase permissions to this great farm. There are many people (Especially Builders and Residents) who can't afford the full Membership Price, with this plan literally anyone can easily become a member to one of the BIGGEST farms in the entire Server.

Q: Do I have to sign a contract when applying for a Payment Plan?
    A:
    No, you don't. All you have to do is PM either myself or mylosilver specifying you want to apply, and then send the first $5,000.

Q: After I paid the first $5,000, Can I pay the remaining $20,000 in small payments of $1,000s, $5,000s, etc?
    A:
    No, there must only be 2 Transactions: $5,000 upfront and $20,000 in up to 7 days. This is made to keep an easy track of all Payments and ensure there are no confusions or money lost.

Q: Can I pay more than $5,000 upfront?
    A:
    No, you can't. This is made to avoid possible abuse in the renting system.

Q: What happens if, for any reason, I am unable to complete the Payment Plan after 7 days?
    A:
    Don't worry, a Complaint will not be filed against you. The $5,000 you paid upfront will be considered as a 'Weekly Rental Fee' for using the farm.

Q: I failed my Payment Plan, Do I get my $5,000 back?
    A:
    No. As stated in the previous answer, upon failing the Payment Plan, your initial $5,000 will be considered a 'Weekly Rental Fee' for using the farm during that week.

Q: I'm applying again for a Payment Plan after failing one. Do I have to pay $5,000 upfront again to apply?
    A:
    Yes, you do. It will work exactly as if you were a new customer looking for a Payment Plan. $5,000 upfront and up to 7 days to pay the remaining $20,000.

Q: I have to leave for a certain amount of time, Can I cancel/put on hold my Payment Plan and receive a refund?
    A:
    Payment Plans can't be cancelled. However, if you're going to leave the server for a certain number of days, you can ask either of the owners for your Plan to be put on hold until your return.

Current Members List:
    eduardo19988
    Siraan
    officepwnz123
    WAVEHUNTER_NC
    JBuks
    BlueNinjaMC
    1whetam1
    Leingen
    Kexorful
    PULLH20
    rogelio548
    frog6828
    generaljoecool
    gabelli
    bawssz
    chris227227
    twistedjonny
    bawant
    BIGNA5TY
    pdgwien
    Zeek87
    emongolab
    Sugarbeats
    georgie0417
    DragRacer2725
    D9anie6l
    youiyoui1
    NinjaSteve13
    ilovegir56
    ethloboy
    TJanicki
    BackToThePast
    Aqqel
    Mydadscrazy

Total Members: 33/35

#2 quefueve, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  3. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    lookin for a comayor?

4. quefueve

quefueve Builder

Ratings:
    +233

Sorry, we're not looking for more co-mayors.

5. Thecreator767

Thecreator767 Builder

Ratings:
    +248
    My gosh..... That's huge!

6. WAVEHUNTER_NC

WAVEHUNTER_NC Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    im assuming that 20k in 2 hours is with fly an a pump axe or melon sword

7. MyloSilver

MyloSilver Builder

Ratings:
    +165
    You can achieve 20k in 2 hours easily with just a pumpkin axe, and for even more profit you can use speed potions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #7 MyloSilver, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  8. SquidzillaZ

SquidzillaZ Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    I would love to buy perms

9. MyloSilver

MyloSilver Builder

Ratings:
    +165
    I'll PM you in-game :)

10. quefueve

quefueve Builder

Ratings:
    +233
    The last melon floor has finished growing!

Also, we're now offering E-Repair Trips for just $100 on Members' Pumpkin Axes/Melon Swords and Free E-Repairs on their Hoes.

#10 quefueve, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  11. WAVEHUNTER_NC

WAVEHUNTER_NC Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    i wanna buy perms pm me in game

12. WAVEHUNTER_NC

WAVEHUNTER_NC Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    is my signature suiting now :)

13. quefueve

quefueve Builder

Ratings:
    +233
    We have started construction of a 3rd Melon Floor!

Also, we will soon be applying for a Portal for easy access to the farm! Stay tuned to this thread for more important updates. :)

14. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    Just some feedback. I think a warp would be better than a portal as most of the farm users would be mayor + and would most likely have the teleport feature. I may be interested in buying some perms in the future, but at the moment im too poor to afford it.

15. quefueve

quefueve Builder

Ratings:
    +233

Thanks for your input. :)

Upon getting the Portal, people with the Teleport donation feature would also be able to do '/warp towns#' to have a very easy access to the Portal, and therefore the farm. We do have plans on purchasing a warp in the future, however it's not one of our priorities at this moment.

Also remember we can always offer you a Payment Plan, so feel free to PM me or mylosilver anytime if you wish to get access to the farm.

#15 quefueve, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  16. block_crusher

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    I would do a payment plan but the thing is i dont own a melon sword or pumpkin axe so it wouldnt really be worth it.

17. quefueve

quefueve Builder

Ratings:
    +233

We're trying to start a service that would offer members Pumpkin Axes for an affordable price (Around $5,000 if not less) so if you're interested keep tuned to this thread because we may be able to make it happen very soon. ;)

#17 quefueve, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  18. block_crusher

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    is the 25k for perms a fixed price? Because i wouldnt need to use the farm that much. Maybe if i bought perms to a differant farm with a few lvls for 10k would be better? What are the added benefits of it being so big?

19. quefueve

quefueve Builder

Ratings:
    +233

By Farming Pumpkins, if you know how to do it properly, you can go through 2 200x200 floors EASILY in an hour. By having a large amount of floors you can keep steadily farming for as much time as you need it. While you farm a floor, all the rest keep growing because of how chunks work; however, in small farms (200x200x2-4) due to the high speed at which pumpkins are farmed, once you harvest all floors, another one won't be ready for you to keep farming. Permissions to these small farms go for around $10,000, which is significantly lower, BUT if another member of that farm decided to farm all day that means you won't be able to farm for long, or not be able to do it at all, thus not being able to make any profit.

Let's say that for any reason, say a loan or a contract payment deadline, you need a significant amount of money for the next day, you will always be able to rely on a big farm (like this one) you have permissions to, but if you only have perms to a small farm and someone else decided it's farming day, there's nothing you'll be able to do to get money there.

It's actually fun because we have a member that likes to farm all day long, but due to the large number of floors we offer, the farm is barely affected at all. :D

20. block_crusher

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    I see. Because the pumpkins grow if you in the radius. Ill think of taking you up on your offer. It sounds like a really nice farm and when the portals up itl be awesome. My only problem is i can only be online for around 2 hours per day. Farming with a pumpkin axe in your farm for 2hours, how much money do you think i would make? And im saving for a melon sword but i think it will take ages to farm up that much cash.