ECC Sponsor (Insured) Selling features 18-20k (depending on what you need). $100 total. Best rate gets priority

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Jdawger, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    CURRENTLY CLOSED

Open once again after months

I have $100 total in giftcards (2 $50s)

CURRENT AMOUNT LEFT:
    $0

The way I am pricing it is different than usual:

18k/USD is the lowest I am going right now. The only way I am doing this rate is if you are paying all ECD upfront
    20k/USD is the rate if you need a payment plan

Priority goes to the best rate/payment plan

General Disclaimer:
    - We must do a contract. It can be done ingame or officially on the forums. It is my judgement on which we do
    - I have the right to deny anyone service for whatever reason
    - I do weekly payments with a payment plan if it is a 3 week payment or greater. 2 weeks or less has the option for a one-time payment by the last day.
    - If you are relatively new to the server, odds are I might not accept a payment plan, but send one anyway
    - I do charge late fees for missed/late payments on payment plans, although I can be lenite if you communicate with me.
    - The more upfront and/or least amount of payment plan $ gets priority

Forum message me or reply here if you are interested. You can send me PMs ingame, but I might not see them

#1 Jdawger, Jul 8, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  2. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    I am not taking any more feature requests at this moment. Will open up again in the nearer future

3. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    I have decided to open this up again seeing as how there is a sale code active

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Flamingforce

Flamingforce President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +115
    Hi I would like to buy, I sent a forum message- Thank you!

#4 Flamingforce, Jul 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  5. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    I was not expecting a dozen people messaging me for feats lol. Because of this (and the fact I chose who I'm doing this for), I'm closing it once again.

I believe I have messaged everybody who messaged me, but I have the two people I am defiantly buying stuff for as they are doing 100% upfront.

I have two who are in the "backup queue" in case one of the two definite people don't message who either want a cheap feature or have a high upfront payment (both required payment plans and are ones I would've done if not for the two who had upfront payments).

And finally, I'm sorry to the people who I had to deny. Lots of people sent requests this time around, and I cannot do everyone sadly. Feel free to message next time I open them up.

#5 Jdawger, Jul 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  6. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Okay, opening up for one (maybe two depending on situations) feature purchases. Must adhere to my specifications:

- Upfront payments will take priority, but I can do a payment plan
    - Only purchasing for one person (maybe two if there are two who add up to the max amount or less below)
    - First to message me gets first priority, unless special case below
    - $100 max total. No exceptions
    Edit: I will make an exception for ONE 480k EXP package ($112.50 USD), but that is it)
    - Looking for 11k/USD, but can go lower if you have less (11k/USD or higher offers get priority though. No lower than 10k/USD will be acknowledged)

Oh, and most importantly, this might be the last feature purchase I do for a while. This is final call for one person.

#6 Jdawger, Jul 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  7. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Doing another bump. I edited the last post

8. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
    thanks for the sale @Jdawger flawless transaction.

9. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Of course! Happy to sell you that gift card finally before I close up my feature service for a while!

On that note, I am closing this again and taking it off the classified & ads stickies. If I do open them again, it is going to be small transactions, otherwise this is going to be closed for a few months at least.

Thank you everyone for buying!

Mods, please don't lock!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    And as fast as I was open, I am closed again