Sale of Magical Tropical Fish

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by ChineseOverlord, Jan 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChineseOverlord

ChineseOverlord ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +20
    GN:
    @ChineseOverlord

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @UBeagle

Terms of the Contract:
    @ChineseOverlord will give Magic Tropical Fish (#KJTNNP8C) to @UBeagle within 24 hours of this contract being approved and @UBeagle agrees to pay 30,000,000 ECD to @ChineseOverlord in payments of at least $3,000,000 starting on 19JAN2021, concluding within 10 weeks (70 days).

@UBeagle will pay in full 30,000,000 ECD to @ChineseOverlord by the 23rd of March 2021.
    When paid in full @ChineseOverlord will transfer the /own of the item to @UBeagle

@UBeagle will make weekly payments of 3mil ECD to @ChineseOverlord by 12pm Tuesday EST via a chestshop at X: 10450 Y: 197 Z: -4159 on main rising world, or via forum payments.

If the Magic Tropical Fish (#KJTNNP8C) is broken, lost, or sold @UBeagle is required to complete all remaining payments to @ChineseOverlord

If @UBeagle misses 2 payments in a row @ChineseOverlord can contact an SA and re-claim the Magic Tropical Fish (#KJTNNP8C). But @ChineseOverlord understands he cannot re-claim the tool under any other circumstance (other than default)

if @ChineseOverlord successfully reclaims the tool, @UBeagle is not eligible to receive any refund of previous payments, and @ChineseOverlord will not file a complaint against @UBeagle

I agree to the terms listed above:
    I agree

2. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    i agree

3. Nstars

Nstars Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    Contract approved!
    please be sure to screenshot any important information regarding this contract in game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.