Sale of Magic rod

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by CoalMiner4life, Sep 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoalMiner4life

CoalMiner4life Not sure what I do here
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +50
    IGN:
    @CoalMiner4life

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @CoalMiner4life, @DCxCyBeR

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe sale of ECC Melon Sword

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • To give @DCxCyBeR the Magic Rod (ID #KFCMKJ7J) within 24 hours of receiving the 20,000,000 ECD payment.
    • To not attempt to reclaim this tool whilst @DCxCyBeR is still paying for it, unless a breach of contract occurs.
    • To setup a trade chest located at X: -12352 Y: 67 Z: 4551 in Main (rising) selling 1 dirt for 2,100,000 ECD in which @DCxCyBeR can use to make the agreed payments.
    • To agree that if @DCxCyBeR misses a payment, the contract will remain valid however he will incur a 300,000 ECD late fee per week missed, for up to two weeks and I agree that any late fees will be paid on the week following the final payment.
    • To give ‘/own’ership of the Magic Rod (ID #KFCMKJ7J) to @DCxCyBeR once payments are complete.
    • That @DCxCyBeR remains the holder of the Magic Rod (ID #KFCMKJ7J) until the payment is complete or a breach of contract occurs and the tool is reclaimed.
    • To give @DCxCyBeR a single, one week break during the course of the 8 week period where he does not have to complete the payment on time, however this will extend the contract by an additional week if used. (This clause has been added to provide the other side of the party with a weeks grace in case of any issues in real life).
    • To agree that if payments are not complete and a breach of contract occurs, @CoalMiner4life reserves the right to reclaim the Magic Rod (ID #KFCMKJ7J) without any refunds for what has been paid towards the ownership of it. To also agree, that if the Magic Rod is successfully reclaimed after a breach of contract, @CoalMiner4life can not file a user complaint against @DCxCyBeR for this.
    • To agree that @DCxCyBeR may rent this tool to fellow members of the server in order to aid his payments, however, he must firstly ensure that this user has automatic enchanted repairs, tombstone.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • To pay 20,000,000 ECD to @CoalMiner4life within 24 hours of the contract being accepted.
    • To pay a total of 2,100,000 ECD per week for 8 consecutive weeks totalling 18,000,000 ECD to the trade chest located at X: -12352 Y: 67 Z: 4551 in Main (rising) on each Monday by 11:59 UTC starting from the Monday after the Magic Rod (ID #KFCMKJ7J) is received.
    • For each payment missed a late fee of 300,000 ECD will be added to the total of the Magic Rod (ID #KFFG81OA) with a limit of up to 600,000 ECD.
    • If more than 2 payments are missed, then @CoalMiner4life has the right to reclaim the Magic Rod (ID #KFCMKJ7J) from @DCxCyBeR, if an agreement can not be met.
    • Failure to complete payment will result in a breach of contract and @CoalMiner4life retains the right to reclaim the Magic Rod (ID #KFCMKJ7J) from @DCxCyBeR.
    • To provide notice to @CoalMiner4life 48 hours prior to the payment being due, if the single week break is going to be used by @DCxCyBeR.
    • If the Magic Rod (ID #KFCMKJ7J) is lost (e.g., lava) or broken then @DCxCyBeR is still responsible for completing the payments regardless.
    • If the Magic Rod (ID #KFCMKJ7J) is rented out to fellow members of the server, @DCxCyBeR must ensure that this user has automatic enchanted repairs, tombstone.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @CoalMiner4life agree.

2. DCxCyBeR

DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +220
    I agree to the above terms

3. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    Contract Approved! Make sure to double-tap F2 for all relevant information! Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.