Sale of Four Towns

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Jdawger, Jan 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    IGN:
    @Jdawger

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Iamjustapony @VelvetRemedy

General Purpose of Contract:
    The purchase of @Iamjustapony and @VelvetRemedy ‘s Resident, Mayor, and President Ranks in exchange for their towns (four towns total)

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    - @Jdawger will pay a total of 280k ($280,000) to @Iamjustapony and 280k ($280,000) to @VelvetRemedy . They payment payout order will go as follows:
    100k to @Iamjustapony
    100k to @VelvetRemedy
    180k to @Iamjustapony
    180k to @VelvetRemedy

- @Jdawger will agree to these towns being placed next to his own

- @Jdawger will not remove @Iamjustapony or @VelvetRemedy as a listed owner and will add the other person (the one who didn’t apply for the town) to said town’s owners. In short, @Jdawger @Iamjustapony and @VelvetRemedy will be listed as owners for all four towns.

- @Jdawger can request special features for the town and is required to pay for them. These include Town warps or Town to Town portals.

- If any of the six applications fail for any reason, @Jdawger can request @Iamjustapony or @VelvetRemedy to file a new application.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    - @Iamjustapony @VelvetRemedy will put in each application with the desired information/format @Jdawger wishes. This includes any changes @Jdawger wishes to make before the application locks.

- @Iamjustapony @VelvetRemedy will not add or remove any owner or member of these four towns. These people include, but are not limited to @Jdawger and @Iamjustapony or @VelvetRemedy

- @Iamjustapony @VelvetRemedy will apply for any and all special town features if requested by @Jdawger . These include but are not limited to, town warps or town to town portals. As stated above, @Jdawger will pay for all of these applications and @Iamjustapony and @VelvetRemedy are not required to pay for them.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

@Iamjustapony @VelvetRemedy Please agree using the format below:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 Jdawger, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I’m going to be locking this. @Iamjustapony told me today via text message that he will not have access to a computer for at least a couple days, if not a week. I’ll probably post a new one Later if needed.

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.