Sale of ECC Melon Sword

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by CoalMiner4life, Aug 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoalMiner4life

CoalMiner4life Not sure what I do here
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +50
    IGN:
    @CoalMiner4life

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @CoalMiner4life, @DCxCyBeR

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe sale of ECC Melon Sword

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @CoalMiner4life , agree to give @DCxCyBeR 1x ECC Melon Sword within 24 hours of contract approval. @DCxCyBeR agrees to do a payment plan of $80,000,000 ECD that is to be paid in 32 weeks. The full payment of $80,000,000ECD is due by April 18th, 2021(11:59 US EST). I will also retain ownership of the ECC Melon Sword until it is paid off in the 32 weeks (Owner #KCA3JMWV), then the ownership will be given to @DCxCyBeR . If I do not meet the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @DCxCyBeR agrees to accept the ECC Melon Sword and pay a payment plan of $80,000,000ECD that is to be paid in 32 weeks at 2,500,000ECD per week for 32 weeks. The full payment of $80,000,000ECD is due by April 18th, 2021(11:59 US EST) at trade chest located at /warp azana on main rising. Starting August 18th 2020, ending April 18th 2021 If any payment is missed weekly, a late fee of $300,000 will be added to each missed payment. If 2 payments are missed it will result in repossession of the ECC tool. @DCxCyBeR also agrees that before he logs off from ECC, he will return the ECC Melon Sword to a chest at /warp azana coords x: -12352 y: 67 z: 4551 to prevent him from going inactive with the ECC Melon Sword in his inventory.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @CoalMiner4life agree.

#1 CoalMiner4life, Aug 18, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  2. DCxCyBeR

DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +220
    This contract needs revising first before I agree too it. I will contact Coal via forum pm. Mods can you lock it ?

3. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +816
    Locked and voided on request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.