Sale of Downtown Roseville Mafia Tower

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by SupremelyEquipd, Dec 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupremelyEquipd

SupremelyEquipd Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +7
    IGN:
    @SupremelyEquipd

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @RagingnoobXD

General Purpose of Contract:

Purchase of the Mafia themed Tower in downtown Roseville (roseheights) and the associated PVP arena

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I, @SupremelyEquipd, will add @RagingnoobXD as owner of the plot roseheightsmafia when it is created enabling them to add other owners, members, and sell the tower free of sales fees.
    • I, @SupremelyEquipd will leave @RagingnoobXD in complete control of the tower's associated PVP arena
    • I @SupremelyEquipd will allow @RagingnoobXD to alter the tower to their tastes so long as they are clean and non offensive and have a portal to his own town within the tower
    • I @SupremelyEquipd will allow @RagingnoobXD to host events in their tower and charge for permission to access said events.
    • I @SupremelyEquipd will design a billboard for @RagingnoobXD to advertise something no longer than 12 characters and non offensive on the front face of the tower.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @RagingnoobXD will keep their tower's public areas clean and non offensive
    • @RagingnoobXD in the case of offering subplots for sale (condos etc) will abide by Roseville Baron Rules.
    • @RagingnoobXD will remain active as per server rules. If @RagingnoobXD is inactive for 6 months without notice to @SupremelyEquipd, the Tower can be reclaimed by the city and sold to highest offer.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 SupremelyEquipd, Dec 5, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  2. RagingnoobXD

RagingnoobXD Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +2
    Read and Approved

3. RagingnoobXD

RagingnoobXD Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +2
  4. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Hey there @SupremelyEquipd and @RagingnoobXD , after reviewing your contract, the team has brought up a number of changes and clarifications that will be required in order to get this contract approved:

• Please mention which server this will be taking place in
    • After visiting the town, it appears there is no region called "roseheightsmafia" or anything similar to it, this region will need to exist before the contract can be approved just so it is clear to everyone involved which area of the town this contract is regarding. Additionally, please include in the contract which tower is being sold (you can say something like "the brick and stone building in the southeast corner" or something to that extent, just make it clear).
    • One of the lines of the contract has to do with a PVP arena - could you please have the contract include which pvp arena is associated with the tower, including the name of the pvp arena region would be great.
    • Again for the PVP arena, could you please define what "complete control" over the arena means; are they able to completely change the layout/landscaping of the arena, or are they only allowed to host events in it? Just include will/will not be permitted with the PVP arena
    • Can you please clarify what "alter the tower to their tastes" means exactly - would they be allowed to completely take down the tower and rebuild it from scratch, or are only minor detail changes allowed? I would suggest stating that the two of you would discuss and come to an agreement before any changes to the building are made.
    • There is a mention of what I assume to be a town-town portal linking the tower to another town - for this portal to be created, the user who applies for the portal will need to be an owner of the town where it is being placed, not just the subregion/plot. Additionally, please include the name of the town or towns that are being linked by portals.
    • For the billboard, is there a specific timeframe that it will be built within? If so, that will need to go in the contract. My suggestion would be to remove this line from this current contract and come up with another agreement at a later time with more details about what the billboard will entail (what materials will it be made from, exact location, wording, etc).

Can you just clarify what this line means exactly - who needs to abide by the rules? And what exactly are the rules? If they are listed at a specific location then please include that location, or just include all of the rules that need to be followed in this contract.

Lastly, I hear that the payment for this tower has been sent already, please include a line stating the amount that has been paid, and that you both agree that the payment is designated as payment for the tower.

In the future, please wait until after a contract is approved to proceed with the transaction. This makes it easier for staff to review and approve the contract as the situation is not unfolding while changes are being discussed, and it also ensures both parties are on the same page as to what is/is not included in the agreement before any money is exchanged.

Feel free to contact me or another staff member if you have any questions, once you make these changes we will see how it looks and go from there.

5. SupremelyEquipd

SupremelyEquipd Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +7
    Based off of a brief glance of the number of bulletpoints can this please be locked and denied?

A screenshot of the agreement will serve the same purpose and the transaction has since already been completed.

6. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Very well then.

Contract Locked: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.