Safe sale of melon sword on a payment plan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by matrix_rep, Jun 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
    IGN:
    @matrix_rep

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @matrix_rep @schloty21

General Purpose of Contract:
    The general purpose of this contract is to secure a payment plan of a star-tool.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @matrix_rep, agree to give @schloty21 1x Melon Sword within 24 hours of contract approval and after @schloty21 pays me 250,000 ECD as a downpayment. @schloty21 agrees to do a payment plan of $2,000,000 ECD that is to be paid in 4 weeks. The full payment of $2,000,000ECD is due by July 15th, 2020(11:59 US EST). I will also retain ownership of the Melon Sword until it is paid off in the four weeks (Owner #KAMWPT4M), then the ownership will be given to @schloty21 If I do not meet the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @schloty21 agrees to accept the Melon Sword and pay a payment plan of $2,000,000ECD that is to be paid in four weeks at 437,500 per week for four weeks. The full payment of $2,000,000ECD is due by July 15th, 2020(11:59 US EST) at trade chest located at /warp debt on main rising. Starting June 24th, ending July 15th If any payment is missed weekly, a late fee of $75,000 will be added to each missed payment. If 2 payments are missed it will result in repossession of the star tool. @schloty21 also agrees that before he logs off from ECC, he will return the melon sword to a chest at /warp debt coords x: -14,383 y: 70 z: -10,966. to prevent him from going inactive with the melon sword in his inventory.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @matrix_rep agree.

2. Schloty

Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +198
    I agree to the terms laid out in this contract.

3. zwunder

zwunder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +181
    Contract approved!
    Remember to take timestamped screenshots by double tapping f2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.