Riverside: Principle Investment Opportunity

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by ASimpleFix, Mar 19, 2012.

1. ASimpleFix

ASimpleFix Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Riverside
    Where people are important.

[​IMG]

What is Riverside all about
    Riverside is a new town created by myself (ASimpleFix), BluexVII,WangEmHigh, and Roseabeat. We have played on EcoCity for a while and now have taken the next step in making our own town. We all are experienced builders and Riverside will be the place to live for upper class citizens looking for a beautiful town to call home. The way of Riverside is simple and fun and the town will separate itself from the pack by mixing business and pleasure to create a wonderful living experience.

Mission Statement
    Our purpose is to enrich the lives of people we touch. By providing highest performing living space and services that reduce risk and increase assets, we help individuals and employers fulfill their responsibilities and build better tomorrows. Our culture is based on an unwavering belief in integrity and fair dealings, treating our residents and each other with dignity and respect. We strive for excellence and take prudent risks and work together to assure our/your success and profitability in the future. Working hard to enhance, continuously, our reputation for accessibility, professionalism, performance, and the depth and quality of our long-term consultative relationships with clients. We strive to be valued as a leader in resident satisfaction, sales growth, product performance, financial strength and profitability.

We are asking for donations to get Riverside up and running. If you choose to donate you will not be left empty handed.

For donations of:

10k or Below
    Riverside will give you a Riverside gift card worth %150 of your donation. The gift cards can be used to buy houses, shops, or plots in our town.
    ex. A donation of 5k would give you a 7.5k gift card.

Over 10k to 50k
    Riverside will give you a Riverside gift card worth %200 of your donation. The gift cards can be used to buy houses, shops, or plots in our town.
    ex. A donation of 20k would give you a 40k gift card.

and

Top priority on any plot, shop, or house. If you want something, its yours.

Over 50k
    Riverside will give you a Riverside gift card worth %200 of your donation. The gift cards can be used to buy houses, shops, or plots in our town.
    ex. A donation of 60k would give you a 120k gift card.

and

Top priority on any plot, shop, or house. If you want something, its yours.

and

You become a member of the Board of Directors. This makes a co-Mayor along side us, giving you the power to:

Kick people from Riverside, with confirmation from us.
    Make executive decisions for town related issues.
    Deal with foreign affairs regarding other towns and nations.
    Have a room in the mayor's office.

Other Reasons to Donate
    The finical benefits of being the first to invest is astronomical. Only days after the opening of Riverside this town will be the talk of EcoCity. We plan on letting select individuals in and if you donate then you get to be one of the lucky few allowed in the gates. You would be living alongside the "high rollas" of EcoCity. I can not stress enough how great of an investment opportunity this is and how walking away from this could be the biggest mistake of your Minecraft life. Still don't believe me? Take a look at our projections fiscal year ahead.

[​IMG]

Opportunities like these are seen once in a while and are turned down far too often. My hope with this post is that you will see what you need to do if you are to advance yourself through the ranks. "Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action." Benjamin Disraeli - British Prime Minister. The time is now, time to take action and make your EcoCity experience the best it can be. I hope that you have been convinced to invest and hopefully you will join Riverside in the best overall living experience EcoCityCraft has ever seen.

Thank you for your time,

ASimpleFix
    Board of Directors of Riverside
    President of Operations and Foreign Affairs

2. Zaneus

Zaneus Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmm, I may donate 10-15k. I would like to talk more in-game though.

3. BluexVII

BluexVII Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you so much for your consideration! Feel free to send us in game mail, PM us on the forums, or chat us if we are online! We would be glad to talk to you.

4. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    I am looking for a tight knit community, with upwards of 20+ active people in the city, 24/7 talking and communicating. If I were to donate lets say, 50~100k for this to happen, what ideas will you guys gather up to ensure this is the best of the best towns, and this one won't end up to be a ghost town?

5. ASimpleFix

ASimpleFix Builder

Ratings:
    +1
    One thing is that I and Bluex will be online a lot, espically on weekends. Also, I had the idea of getting people from all different times zones so there are people active in the town all the time. One thing I can promise you is that Riverside will not become a ghost town. It is mine and my friends vision that this town will be the most active and overall best town on EcoCity.

6. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    I think i'll have to wait and let the town develop, then i'll be willing to donate. Too much of a risk atm, sorry.

7. BluexVII

BluexVII Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Our approach to this, is only selling houses to "good candidates." For instance, a builder is much more likely to abandoned the town than lets say a president. And the easiest way to filter out the "high risk" people is to charge a little more. We plan to sell our cheapest houses at around 9k. That way, only committed members will live here.

Aside from that, we want to recruit people who can build strong relationships with other people. As of now, our town consists of 4 friends, who know each other in real life. From there, we want to add new members who may also have a group of friends who are looking to join a new town. People will continue inviting new members and contributing to the town. If everyone continues to branch off like that, we can grow a tight community, whether it be large or small.

8. BluexVII

BluexVII Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    completely understood. once the town has enough developed plots and houses, the community will begin to grow. keep an eye out for us ;)

9. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    I will, and once I join, I think I'll be a good PR person for the town :D

10. BluexVII

BluexVII Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    sounds good. the town is really new, (like pending town protection currently lol) so it would be great to have people like you help build it from the ground up figuratively and literally :p

11. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    I'm willing to do the same as Rezonl. As the owner of the two most widely-known towns (Wallstreet and Berlin) if you show good promise, you'll earn yourself quite a few donations.

12. Sputnick587

Sputnick587 Builder

Ratings:
    +276
    I'd love to donate. I'd love to live in a tight-knit community.

13. BluexVII

BluexVII Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    great to see so much interest! thanks for all the support so far.

just a quick preview of what is to come. here's a few town houses, aimed at the miner on a budget :p

[​IMG]

all town houses have a balcony :D
    [​IMG]

14. anthraxhd

anthraxhd Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll donate to join a close knit community
    10k+
    Once a little bit has been developed.

15. iEvolive

iEvolive Epidexipteryx hui
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +136
    I would be quite interested in such an investment opportunity (it was the graph that convinced me, however bs it might be). I'm quite known for being reckless with my money though, so we'll see.

16. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    Interesting.

I think I might be able to donate 20k. And that's a lot from a person like me, because I never donate to people normally. :p

17. ASimpleFix

ASimpleFix Builder

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for all the support guys! This is awesome! Riverside just got town protection so we will try to get the town done very soon. If you would like to help us build you can message me or BluexVII. If you want to donate any EcoDollars send me a message from the website or when myself or BluexVII is online you can pm us.

18. ASimpleFix

ASimpleFix Builder

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey guys! I just want to give you an update on Riverside. We just got a few of the pre-built houses and townhouses and plots down that are all for sale. You guys can come down and check them out if you want to get a house. We really could use the money so it would be awesome if you guys helped! Thanks for everything guys!
    ASimpleFix

PS we do not have a portal to Riverside so if you want to get there you need to tp to me, BluexVII, or Roseabeat.