Rank Up for Town

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by RaginDevonian, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    IGN:
    @RaginDevonian
    Users Involved in this Contract:
    @BingMe
    General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing a rank upgrade for @BingMe in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will transfer 85,000 EcoDollars to @BingMe within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I will provide @BingMe with the future town's coordinates and world.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @BingMe will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the money and the information about the town's properties. The town will be named Nohr, placed in the legacy world, and placed at the given location:
    • Post A:
      12,003 : 64 : 2,053
      Post B:
      11,803 : 64 : 2,053
      Post C:
      11,803 : 64 : 1,853
      Post D:
      12,003 : 64 : 1,853
    • @BingMe will add @RaginDevonian as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval.
    • @BingMe will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @RaginDevonian will become the new legal owner.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application of the town Nohr, which may be filed by @RaginDevonian at a later time.
    • @BingMe gives permission for any future towns to be placed with 15 blocks of Nohr.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

2. BingMe

BingMe Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    I agree.

3. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    @BingMe you need to agree in this format. Also tag yourself in the agreement.
    IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

4. BingMe

BingMe Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    IGN:
    BingMe

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes
    @BingMe

5. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 Ex-GA
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +428
    Everything looks good! Make sure to take screenshots of any transactions!

CONTRACT APPROVED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.