question about the big update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kimino815, May 11, 2021.

1. kimino815

kimino815 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    If this has been answered before I apologise for wasting time but...
    I have two towns as does my friend will I lose both of my towns currently in Rising? or will I keep them?
    Finally will all the items in the town i.e in chests still be there after the big update?

Again I just need this to be clear. I do apologise if someone has answered this somewhere else or I have posted this in the wrong place.
    Thanks

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    With the impending reset, everything you currently have will remain "archived" on the old server, while the economy will start fresh on a new server.

Certain things will be able to be brought forward, towns/builds are one of them (for a fee). Items in chests will not be brought forward, even if they are a part of the town you are bringing over.

3. kimino815

kimino815 President

Ratings:
    +3
    Okay cheers for that.. so I best sell all my stuff off before the reset. Do we know how much it would be to bring the town back at a fee?
    Would like to bring them both back if at all possible.

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Money wont be reset but will only transfer at 100 to 1, so if you sell everything for $1m, that will only be $10k post reset. Plus everyone is aware of the reset, so honestly I'm not sure you'll have a lot of luck finding buyers.

I don't remember the fee being confirmed off hand, but if you check the news section of the forum, all the official information should be posted

5. kimino815

kimino815 President

Ratings:
    +3
    And finally travel bags are the safest way to transfer items over such as eff5 pick and silk touch.
    not player valuts.
    cheers

6. jwpwns

jwpwns ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,628
    As far as i know you cant transfer tools only msgic ones

#6 jwpwns, May 11, 2021
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
  7. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6

Ratings:
    +8,058
    like jw mentioned the only items you'll be able to transfer over are max-level magic tools / items, via travel bags. (Note this is specifically the "MAGIC" tools available via god drops, not enchanted tools)

Regular and even star tools will not be able to be moved over (and will be deleted if in your travelbag so I would suggest keeping them in a chest just so you have them in the archive world)