Question about Name Change

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by TheCrash44, Sep 26, 2019.

1. TheCrash44

TheCrash44 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    I just saw that you can request a name change. I used to play years ago, started in 2012. My Minecraft account was compromised a couple years ago I guess. I wasn't using it. The old name was: btsr7414

Am I able to get a name change approval so I can get all my old features back? I actually have already bought a couple on my new account (not looking for a refund, I'm happy to support the server).

2. btsr7414

btsr7414 Builder

Ratings:
    +24
    Just to show you that this is me :)

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    The name change process is only if your actual account name has changed. This doesn't apply for you right now, both accounts you speak of are unique. A name change will also not automatically make an old account transfer to a new account.
    Your option for transferring your features from your old account is to buy a features transfer for $60, available on the Buycraft store here.
    https://shop.ecocitycraft.com/category/1149904
    I did look into the old account and the name on that account has been changed from btsr7414. If you want you can change the name of your current account to the old one through mojang, only then will you need to apply for a name-change here on the forums.

4. TheCrash44

TheCrash44 Builder

Ratings:
    +6
    Perfect. I didn't know about that buying feature transfers was an option. Makes perfect sense and thanks for getting back to me quickly and being so helpful

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Your features have now been transferred via your transfer purchase. :)

6. TheCrash44

TheCrash44 Builder

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks for the quick turnaround Andrewkm. You have always run a top notch operation which is why I am back after all of these years :)

7. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056