Purchase of resident through additional town #3 ranks in exchange for towns

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Jdawger, Nov 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,270
    IGN:
    @Jdawger

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @chaslee99

Terms of the contract:
    - @Jdawger will pay @chaslee99 500k ECD within 24hrs of this contract's approval.
    - @chaslee will rank up rank up from builder to president and give @Jdawger her mayor and president towns
    - @chaslee99 will apply for the 220k ECD additional town after ranking up to president
    - @chaslee99 will apply for resident within 48hrs after receiving the money, then each additional rank/town within 48hrs after receiving the previous rank
    - All info about the town will be shared over private messages to stop someone from stealing a town name
    - This contract will be used as proof for a town transfer, in which all costs and applications will be done by @Jdawger

I (the contract initiator) agree to the terms listed above:
    Yes

2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,270
    @chaslee99 am still going to add you to the projects, but I feel like the process of proving that you are my girlfriend and not an alt account is not worth the towns. Sorry.

Staff please deny. I'm going to try to rank up residents to mayor instead because there is much less headache. I'll probably revisit this later once things actually get cleared up.

#2 Jdawger, Nov 19, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  3. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    Locked and denied as per this request.

#3 ChefCraft19, Nov 19, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.