Public apology to ldw116, kingjames236 and all of ECC.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolfspy7, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    Thank you

Hello ECC! Id like to start this public apology by saying what a lovely community this server has given me over the years, its somewhere I love to come onto and feel at home, and that is the truth. ECC is one of the only servers I really enjoy playing, because it is the best community. Since arriving back on the server after reset and a long time offline I was hesitant to join back, however once I did I dont regret it for a second because it brought back the enjoyable people and friends I used to have fun with. Since returning ive tried really hard to support the server in growth and enjoyment for every new and old players, by starting a plot town, apartments and a lovely place for new players. So I did enjoy that and meet lovely friends along the way. Unfortunately I stopped that due to grief problems and I was fed up, but it was good while t lasted, then I started my own loaning business giving out loans to the community! That was a very fun and time well spent venture. Along with all my programmes and ventures Ive met lovely people along the way and great friends, id like to thank them for being so nice.

What am i going to do to prove im sorry?

I sincerely apologise to @ldw116 and @kingjames236 for the theft of sheep and removing @ldw116 town perms to prevent them being returned ( honestly at that time forgot about your shop ), I was very stupid and very mean guy to steal your sheep, and I give you the permission to take back the amount of sheep you guys think I got I didn't count how many sorry. Also @ldw116 may stay in wolftown with no eviction :)

I apologise to anyone else affected in this situation or for me being rude/mean towards you, sorry to @cRzSniperPro had nothing to do with the sheep theft and is a innocent guy, also apology to @CoreyTime, and the last apology is to all staff members ive been rude to and that had to deal with my silly behaviour.

As well as the apology's, hopefully i get unbanned after my appeal in the near future, when I do a few things im going to do to give back to the community:

I will also pay every debt I owe to everyone via forums when my own loans come back to me.

• Giveaway wolftown ( once its not tied up in star tool payment plan )

• Give 25k each to @ldw116, and @kingjames236

• Be nice to every single ECC member, as well as being helpful in chat to people who ask questions or are confused.

Thank you to everyone who reads this, I hope you can forgive me ECC.

• Potato x 12
    • Friendly x 6
    • Optimistic x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 wolfspy7, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    I disagree with this statement and can only speak for myself, but I do care that wolf is attempting to make good on some bad decisions and taking responsibility for his actions.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +552
    My word of advice, Actions speak louder than words.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Funny how it takes a ban to bring out the best in people. I see the pattern. Over the years you make good choices and try to have a positive impact on the community and then it’s like you get bored or something and start slipping back down that slippery slope to fall back into a routine of negativity. I really would like to see you making good choices on your own, not doing them cause it makes you look better to get unbanned. I can agree with others, actions speak louder than words and it would have probably been more meaningful if you said all this to the people you took advantage of, one on one, instead of making a big public post about it. I am looking forward to you proving you are a changed player and wish you luck. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #4 Ladyvamptress, Mar 15, 2019
  5. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder

Ratings:
    +408
    Thank you for your feedback or rather advice, I agree strongly which is why I listed the things I will personally do to show everyone how I want to be in the future. :)

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #5 wolfspy7, Mar 15, 2019
  6. ldw116

ldw116 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    I appreciate you making efforts to apologize. I can agree that actions speak louder than words.
    After you were un-permaed last time, you took some actions to try and be a better player and personality on the server. Heck those actions are how half this mess started. You created a plot town for free for builders. I believed that you could change then and I still somewhere deep down do now.

Like both @Canadian_Apple and @Ladyvamptress said, apologizing privately is sometimes best. I would just like it to be on the record that wolf reached out to both me and @kingjames236 via forum pm first (prior to this thread) and at least me on Discord. I do think however it is nice for wolf to apoligize to the server at large as not all of his actions were targeted things. Everyone can see the mess that was global chat.

The last thing and really the biggest thing I will ask of you wolf is this. Be honest. You wouldn't really even be banned right now if you had been. You got trapped in your own lies and it came crumbling down. If you won't be honest because it is the right thing to do, do it for self-preservation next time.

TL : DR Don't be an ass

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #6 ldw116, Mar 15, 2019
  7. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder

Ratings:
    +408
    Thank you for your feedback, I did contact these players in forum pm prior to the public apology, if they do or dont wish to accept it theres nothing i can do but try my best to become better and one day earn their trust :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  8. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder

Ratings:
    +408
    Thank you @ldw116 for your feedback, I tried to find kingjames on discord ECC but couldn't unfortunately, i completely agree with you, i should have been honest in the first place, i guess i thought i could get away with it and wouldn't end up banned, but that wasn't the case. Anywho, Id like you to take the sheep from the pens ( not sure how many i took from you and king) but feel free to, i just hope you find it in your heart to forgive a silly boy :( Im going to try my very best to give back to the community hence the giveaway of my town, and compensation to both you and kingjames if you accept it as a gift :)

9. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    This thread has been up for only a few hours yet I've already had to delete 13 different posts here. I'm just going to lock this as there's really not much more that can be said that's constructive and it's evidently falling downhill already.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Your appeal will be immediately denied as I've changed your ban to a permaban.
    You've already had to purchase one unban, you'll need to continue purchasing unbans now until you realize it's a waste of money getting banned.

#10 andrewkm, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.