[Prussia]File Archive

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by welikeike22, Jun 18, 2012.

1. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    Von der desk auf der grand duke
    Von der Desk auf der Grand Duke
    Welike22
    Berlin, Prussia
    September 13th, 2011

Schreiben an der Volk I
    Letter to the people I
    A General Note on 1.8

"Mein Volk,

As undeniable as it is to your eyes as members of our beautiful Server of Ecocitycraft, the Adventure Update(1.8) will bring about opportunities many owners of towns have wanted for ages. This has given all of us a remarkable chance to start our cities, and for some people, our nations, anew. I myself will take advantage of this opportunity as much as I can. A gentle snow has begun to fall on our Beautiful nation of Prussia, from the Top of the Brandeburg Torr, to the streets of ‘Athens’.

I will implement many ideas of mine for the new beginning of this Nation. From a National Flag and National Anthem, to customized ranks for my town-members, A constitution, and a few other --- Top Secret --- ideas. There shall be a strict application process for the nation, especially our –new- city.

Athens

Athens -- The city our nation was founded on, the city that brought the Nation to a flourish. As time has gone by, it appears that the city of Athens has been passed over. Once, this city represented the greatness of the World of our server, it was a city that represented “Success”. People found themselves in bidding wars for plots of lands, companies sprung up selling properties which members had sold, and it found itself with a type of atmosphere that could not be rivaled for a long time.

As time, though, went by, less and less began to happen in Athens, and people began to move on. The city now lies dormant, waiting for its rebirth as a new city, with a new start, and this mighty city has found itself with that very chance, with the Adventure Update coming to our server. The forced re-location of cities onto the new map, an idea loved by members across the server, will give this Trophy a beautiful shine.

Athens Shall be Re-named. It will find itself with a new theme(A More Germanic theme – Matching the Style of the Nation of Prussia), a new atmosphere, and a new beginning. I found myself with a tough choice. Do I work hard, re-build the city as a new city, and simply force myself to the style of other town owners, who re-start their city and—often enough—make absolutely no profit out of this by having to give all the older members plots, or do I take the controversial position, and wipe the city, and its credits?

I’ve found myself having to take the controversial view. People who purchased plots in Athens, albeit they do deserve these plots, will unfortunately have to take on the same reaction here that they have taken in other cities. People will not be receiving plots in the new city(Unless I grant a few exceptions. Naturally I will give a few people plots, but those who received free plots will not receive a plot in the new city automatically. Those, though, who have purchased massive plots in the past(Upon my reviewal of the size and your application) will receive a plot in compensation that I will allocate for them.

I have decided to state one thing. The new name for Athens shall be ‘Edelweiss’.

--I shall post an application for approval of a compensation plot in the future.--

Berlin

Berlin, the capital city of the Nation of Prussia, will remain as it is. The Blood, Sweat, and tears poured into this city will not be in vein. Our beautiful monument to the Labor poured into our cities, the Brandeburg Gate, shall wave the flags of Prussia Proudly and with Honor, and buildings across the country will also.

I am going to attempt to work a bit more on this city, but my main goal at the moment will be to entirely re-work the former city of Athens, now Edelweiss. Berlin is the Capital of our beautiful nation, and thus it has found itself with the most work implemented into itself. This work, though, has found little to no interest from the community. I shall address, and attempt to correct, that in the future."

--Welikeike22

Wir Gemeinsam kämpfen, und Gemeinsam sind wir erfolgreich!

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL YOU REPLY TO THIS TOPIC

Achient Topic - Information - July 18th, 2011
    Welcome to Athens!​

Where Ancient Architecture meets Modern Society!​

History

Built atop the ruins of the Old City of Athenia, Athenia was torn down, by hand, by a large group of brave men and women who took time out of their daily lives across the globe we refer to as Ecocitycraft, and helped tear down each of the ruined buildings after a great war with those who we in the Minecraft Galaxy refer to as Griefers and Those whose sole purpose was to loot Athenia and her treasures!

As Re-construction began, the massive processes of paving our large main axis of a highway, along with those roads which turn off from the city took shorter time than was expected, the highway designed to be a major roadway which could link every portion of the city together, and her side-roads connected each portion of the city!

Portal

When you go through our fine, Sturdy Obsidian Portal, you find yourself in a room which holds only the portal and a few of the rules of our fair town. We pride ourselves in being the only city which has an interactive Rule-List, after you read our rules, you must take a quiz to be allowed into the city! This quiz will train you on the rules of our town, and if you successfully get each question right, you will find yourself in a room where you can get the Password to our “Easy-Access” Door!

By using the Easy-Access door, you can skip right over the Rule-Quiz, and enter right into the main room of our Spawn-Building!

Spawn

Here in this fine room, you find yourself with being just on the edge of the Town of Athens and all her glory! On the left wall, you can find a list of the Mayor, Welikeike22, along with our Co-Mayors and even our Police Officers, which you may learn more about below!

The City of Athens

Plots

The City of Athens has two “Types” Of plots available to you! You may purchase yourself a Home Plot(Or, if you are lucky, a free 10x10 plot may be available for new members of the town). Prices for plots begin at 15x15 = 1,500 Eco-dollars, and prices are gauged at 1x1 being 100 dollars, so you may find yourself a 20x20 for 2,000, and etcetera!

On the other hand, if you wish to open up a business in Athens, we have Commercial plots for sale! Prices start at 1,500 Eco-dollars for a plot 11x11 large, and 2,000 Eco-dollars for a Commercial Plot 15x15 large! Hurry fast, though, because plots are selling like hotcakes!

P.V.P

PVP Is a very unique option in Athens, as 90% of the city is included in the PVP! We have rules and regulations for PVP, But often enough we do have special events, such as Capture the Flag or Sieges of Forts and Towers throughout the city, which Government Officials or even Members of the City can hold at their own discretion!

We have very strict laws when it comes to PVP in our city, though, and we have a large Police Force who uphold those laws and defend the innocent shop keepers and home-owners who reside in our city!(You may find a short version of our rules below, and the full version in our fine “Rules” Topic.)

Police Force

The Police Force of Athens is a One of a Kind addition to Athens, and is the only department of its kind! The Athens Police force is Headed by The Mayor, Welikeike22(You can call him Ike), and Mainly run by the Police Chief, Named Baronskippy! The Police-Force is the only force allowed in the City of Athens allowed to wear Diamond Armor, and they are responsible for upholding our Rules and Laws! Please listen to their orders, because if not, Deadly force is allowed!

Rules

You may find a full set of rules Here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3061

[1]No Griefing
    [2]No Stealing
    [3]Absolutely NO extending out of your plot
    [4]Listen to Police Officers orders
    [5]Listen to Government officers Orders
    [6]You may not have the [trade] signs in your home!

By Breaking any of these rules, you run the risk of Being Foreclosed on, Having your building Rights removed, and items Seized for state-usage. No ifs, Ands, or Buts about it.

Enjoy your Stay!
    Sincerely,
    President and Mayor of Athens,
    Welikeike22