[Price Suggestion] Skeleton and Zombie Heads

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zardgyer, Nov 17, 2013.

1. zardgyer

zardgyer Most Slappable ECC User
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +509
    :: Pricing Suggestions ::

Item/Rank/Feature:
    Skeleton Heads | Zombie Heads

Data Value:
    Skele: 397.0 | Zombie: 397.2

Current Price:
    N/A

Suggested Price:
    $25-$50

Brief Description:
    These are obtained by fishing mobs, each successful shake has a 1% chance to drop a skeleton or a zombie head.

Open Discussion:
    Shake chance is maxed out at 100% with mcmmobonus plus at level... I want to say 800? Not sure with our configuration, and has a 1% chance to drop a skeleton or a zombie head. From my experiences on a regular skeleton spawner, this leads to a max of around one stack of heads per hour. However, if I had maximum shake chance, shook 4 times per second (around the rate achieved by holding down right click), and did this for an hour straight, the amount achieved would be 144 ((4 x 60 x 60) / 100). 144 x $50 = $7,200 / hour. From the rest of the items obtained, from a skele spawner equaling about $5,000 per hour, and xp equaling about $3-5,000 per hour, this method would end up earning one approximately this much:

$7200+
    $5000+
    $5000=
    $17,200.

This is still less than farming, and is an absolute maximum, from what I can see. However, the amount made per hour is certainly up for discussion. This is why the price range for my suggestion ranges from $25-50.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. eben48

eben48 Builder

Ratings:
    +77
    I agree for a server price for heads just to get rid of them

3. eze

eze Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Mobs heads are very very rare. Most rare items will be sold in the auction, but people will want to sell them for a high price like 800-1k depending on what mob head it is.. I know I am a builder but the price should be about 450. Here is why I am saying that you said "I want to say 800? Not sure with our configuration, and has a 1% chance to drop a skeleton or a zombie head." A players head is worth 800 for a mob it would be better off to lower the price because they are out there many players find mob spawners and they set the traps so in a .001% the mobs will drop the heads but if you keep the percent rate low the prices must go up to 800/1k maybe more. If the raise the percent rate to about 10% the price will go lower to to about 200/400 maybe 100 it just depends on the players.In away that it is good to get rid of them but the players will want them to sell them for money. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say I just have trouble explaining things and the way it works out.

#3 eze, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  4. Aqqel

Aqqel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I think they should be over 1k for sure, they are pretty rare items and people are often too lazy to get them.

5. Harryhaz1

Harryhaz1 RIP Lava sponge.

Ratings:
    +1,111
    Not 1k... At 400 fishing I'd be getting over 20k an hour easily...

6. zardgyer

zardgyer Most Slappable ECC User

Ratings:
    +509
    Check my numbers guys... If I'm getting a stack an hour, and could get over 2, at my maximum amount made per hour, it would be over 150k an hour.

7. eze

eze Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Then you would have to lower the percent rate therefore if they are not gonna be a rare thing to get lower the prices to 50-300

8. NinjarakuPwnz

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +78
    I think considering they have a low drop rate this would be a good idea =)
    And considering that if you had Maxed out your drop rate chance i think its no different then the beloved melon sword, those who have the best equipment, make the most money.
    Give players a reason to try and max their skills out, that's the point of the game right?

9. Aqqel

Aqqel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, ill but some of yours if you have them for sale :p.

10. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    +1. The question is the server price. I agree with the figures presented.

On a semi-related issue, if you are paying $200+ for a mobhead, then you are overpaying. They aren't as rare as you think, and only getting more common as players' fishing skills increase. When we update and fishing becomes more mainstream, these things are going to tank in price. Having a set basement limit, like the one suggested, is a good idea.