Prestige (Contract)

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by blgordon, Feb 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blgordon

blgordon ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +181
    IGN:
    @blgordon

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @kingjames236

General Purpose of Contract:
    To facilitate the transfer of 3.0 mil ECD from @kingjames236 to @blgordon and the transfer of enough blocks to raise @kingjames236 island level to 45k before March 31, 2019.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    @kingjames236 will pay an initial deposit of 700,000 EcoDollars via payment chests set up at warp bedrock within 24 hours after contracts approval.

@kingjames236 will have a total of 90 days from the contracts approval to pay the remaining 2,300,000
    Payments will be made via a chest located at warp bedrock, 46 items will be placed in a chest and each will be purchased at 50,000.

Total payments 700k deposit + 2,300,000 payable via payment chest within 90 days.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @blgordon will deliver enough blocks on ECC's SkyBlock server for @kingjames236 island to reach 45,000 island levels by March 31st, 2019. IT will be @kingjames236 responsibility to place the blocks on his island. @blgordon has the option of planting vines, and generating cobblestone to assist in raising island level.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree.

2. kingjames236

kingjames236 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7
    IGN: kingjames236

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

I Agree, yes.

3. xHigh420x

xHigh420x ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +46
    Contract Approved - Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.