President application

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by Cavd, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cavd

Cavd OG Gambler
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +259
    1. [​IMG]
      FazeAmericanMayor
      Ratings:
      +0
      • IGN:FazeAnerican
      • Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: yes
      • Which world is this application taking place in (Legacy/Rising): Rising
      • How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): @@Sg with my kits
      • What town are you currently the Mayor of: Fazerica
        • Please provide a link to this town's application: IGN:
          FazeAmerican

Are you a Resident?:
          Yes

Do you have the applicable cost in your balance? ($85,000 ECD):
          Yes

Which world is this application taking place in?:
          Rising

How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban):
          Sg and using my donation feautures- kits and winning lotto.

What will be the name of your new town?:
          Fazerica

What is the size of your town? (Between 100x100 - 200x200):
          200x200

Are your town posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts?:
          Post A
          x:-9150
          y:63
          z:-12719

Post B
          x:-9150
          z:-12919

Post C
          x:-8950
          z:-12719

Post D
          x:-8950
          z:-12919

Have you checked our Zoning Laws and are we waiting for a neighboring Mayor response?:
          Yes, we are not waiting for a neighboring Mayor response.

Additional information about your town.:
          It will hopefully be a thriving town with elegant, detailed houses. Only good builders will be allowed to build here, otherwise you could buy a prebuilt house. It will also have some good cocoa bean farms and other farms so I can help builders and residents get on their feet.

The GameAdmins handle applications at least once a week. Do not constantly ask staff to do your application. We can see there are outstanding applications and handle them when we are able to. As well, after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. By agreeing to this you are agreeing to abide by and accept the possible consequences of everything listed in this section.:
          I agree
      • What are your plans as a President on this server: I plan to help as many people as I can. And continue to run my builder town and hang out at spawn!
      • Have you read the rules: yes
      • What will be the additional towns name: Fazeville
      • What will be the name of your nation (Must differ from town names): Sg Nation
      • What is the size of your additional town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): 200x200
      • Are your additional town's posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts:
        • Post A: -9150 63 -12719
        • Post B: -9150 63 -12919
        • Post C: -8950 63 -12717
        • Post D: -8950 63 -12919
      • Have you checked our Zoning Laws and are we waiting for a neighbouring mayor : yes
      • Additional information about your additional town: Share the town with ninja Steve
      • The GameAdmins handle applications at least once a week. Do not constantly ask staff to do your application. We can see there are outstanding applications and handle them when we are able to. As well, after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. By agreeing to this you are agreeing to abide by and accept the possible consequences of everything listed in this section: yes
      • [​IMG] Like x 1
      Last edited: A moment ago

2. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    Please follow the directions I gave you in your first application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.