[NEW OWNER] coow_coow (newvoxellanorth)

Discussion in 'Applications (Mayors+)' started by ShelbyM5428, Oct 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShelbyM5428

    ShelbyM5428 Oar-Ange
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2012
    Messages:
    104
    Trophy Points:
    58,760
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $400,000
    Ratings:
    +54
    In Game Name:
    ShelbyM5428​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Sponsored by Coow_Coow​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Will you be claiming land for a town:
    Yes​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    NewVoxellaNorth​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -1069 93 490​
    Post B:
    -1269 123 490​
    Post C:
    -1269 89 290​
    Post D:
    -1069 88 290​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 ShelbyM5428, Oct 9, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2023
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    town set
    promoted to president

    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.