NEW OWNER: Jdawger (CanterMtn_S)

Discussion in 'Applications (Mayors+)' started by NateDowgg33, Dec 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NateDowgg33

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2021
    Messages:
    21
    Trophy Points:
    16,870
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    NateDowgg33​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    i am selling my town to another user​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Will you be claiming land for a town:
    Yes​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    CanterMtn_S​
    What is the size of your town:
    180x200​
    Post A:
    2716 75 -4302​
    Post B:
    2896 63 -4302​
    Post C:
    2896 71 -4502​
    Post D:
    2716 65 -4502​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 NateDowgg33, Dec 8, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    I want to thank @NateDowgg33 for applying for the last two towns I need for my Canterlot project! He has helped me so much by doing this and I cannot thank him enough!

    And while I'm here, I want to thank everyone who helped. I will give a special shoutout to them all in a different post. It is because of Nate here and all of y'all that I can say my 3+ year Canterlot project has all the needed towns!
     
    #2 Jdawger, Dec 8, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  3. killrdarknes

    killrdarknes Reborn
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Messages:
    2,230
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,192
    I'm gonna miss doing all these Town Apps/Transfer Apps ;---;

    Promoted!

    Town "CanterMtn_S" created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.