president app

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by jellyhead14, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellyhead14

jellyhead14 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +6
    IGN: jellyhead14
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: yes
    How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): selling melon sword lotter farming
    What town are you currently the Mayor of: pinevillage
    Please provide a link to this town's application:
    http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/town-mayor-application.68940/#post-332474
    What are your plans as a President on this server: ranking up on ecc
    Have you read the rules: yes
    What will be the additional towns name: EmeraldVille
    What will be the name of your nation (Must differ from town names): Emerald Nation
    What is the size of your additional town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): 200x200
    Are your additional town's posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts:
    Post A: X is -10431, Y is 63, Z is 430
    ◦Post B: X is -10631, Y is 63, Z is 430
    ◦Post C: X is -10631, Y is 63, Z is 230
    ◦Post D: X is -10431, Y is 63, Z is 230

Have you checked our Zoning Laws and are we waiting for a neighbouring mayor response?: yes
    Additional information about your additional town: will b turned over to addswerzxc
    Certain Staff handle applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this?: I do understand

Town will be turned over to addswerzxc

2. Addswerzxc

Addswerzxc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +97
    I Agree to the placement of this Town so close to mine, Seeing as this town will be turned over to me, I'm perfectly fine with it.

-Addswerzxc

3. zardgyer

zardgyer Most Slappable ECC User
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +509
    Added.

#3 zardgyer, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.