Possible business venture

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OniFox_, May 8, 2020.

1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    I am looking at opening up a land clearing business to earn some money for myself as I wish to take on the road to ecolegend.

The business would run down as such;

1.25 per block cleared, essentially making a 200x200 50k to clear

Added obstacles such as large forests or oceans would add a price based on size

forests taking up an area of larger than a 20x20 area = additional 20k smaller = additional 10k
    Large oceans larger than 20x20*10 = additional 20k (smaller = additional 10k) if larger than a 20x20 area and deeper than 10 blocks price will be discussed with buyer.

Large lava lakes add an additional 25k small lava lakes that can simply be filled in as I go = no charge

Please leave your thoughts on my pricing here and let me know if this is too steep or if I am under charging for the service :)

keeping the blocks for myself or putting them in a chest for you also affects the price, If I am keeping the blocks it is considered as a donation. If I am putting them in a chest for you to keep them for yourself and sell I would simply ask for 10% of the sell price. I will do the same for you if I keep them you will get back 10%

#1 OniFox_, May 8, 2020
    Last edited: May 8, 2020
  2. MasterNathan

MasterNathan Addicted Gambler
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +30
    Your pricing seems pretty standard to me.

If you have pyroplus and waterplus I would consider reworking pricing about lava pools. Ocean up-charge I would definitely keep included.

Also have you considered a block placing fee? For example: I at one point needed my entire 200x200 town filled with a single layer of grass. I paid about 1.25 per block for placing the blocks as well. (Around 40k-50k for the entire 200x200)

3. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    For placement jobs, I had that in my old building business and i charged 50-60k for the 200x200 but it would be done within 2 hours

4. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    Would make sense if clearing and placing were essentially the same price, I have water and pyro plus however you need pyro ++ to clear lava