Poor Wars x Metropolis Agreement

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by GoProDojo, Oct 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    I, @GoProDojoTM, Agree to respect Metropolis and all the staff and their project. I agree not to interfere with any of they efforts in completing their goal.

In exchange, @TankNoodle promises to respect Poor Wars, and leave it with me, GoProDojoTM. If he decides to create any other form of "Poor Wars" he is to rename it.

This contract is to ensure the respect of each other's projects on the server and to keep it professional. This is to make sure both me and TankNoodle can continue on playing ECC while respecting one another's projects.

If this contract is broken and I interfere with Metropolis or @TankNoodle decides to create a specific recreation of Poor Wars consequences will occur.

2. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    I agree

3. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Hello @TankNoodle and @GoProDojoTM

As there are no intellectual property laws on ECC we will be denying this contract.

If you want to make an agreement to stop each other stealing each others ideas, you should essentially do a gentleman's agreement and have respect for the other players ideas as a contract will be denied.

Contract Denied
    Mission018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.