[Player (Public) and Staff Startools] freddyagogo /warp HubRoom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by freddyagogog, Jun 10, 2018.

1. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
    First of all I want to let all the people who were members at our public Startools chest in /warp TheUnixHeaven that I decided to move the Startools into /warp HubRoom so it's easier, quicker and simpler to access and to get there, even by walk, then, I would like to invite all users to fill the Application below for the safety of my economy and trust. Thanks for understanding me and everyone is welcome to apply! ALL staff members now have access to the Staff Startools section and Players Section located at /warp HubRoom! I will keep an eye on the Staff Guidebook to add/remove and new/old Staff Member.

1. IGN - (Remember to tag yourself)
    2. Time on server -
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). -
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) -
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - Yes/No
    6. Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - Yes/No
    7. Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - Yes/No
    8. Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - Yes/No

Breaching any of the above rules will make you eligible for eviction and by submitting your application it is understood that you agree to these rules. By being a Staff Member and using the star tools you agree to the rules as well and you will not be exempt of any rule/punishment.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
    #1 freddyagogog, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
  3. cheese_ball_3

cheese_ball_3 Çhêê§ê lðrÐ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +487
    IGN - @cheese_ball_3
    Time on server - about 10 months
    Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - I am missing Tombstone but i have everything else
    Previous bans (give brief details) - 7 warns
    Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - I agree
    Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - I agree
    Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - I agree
    Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - I agree

#3 cheese_ball_3, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  4. SirChilledMrHobo

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +215
    IGN - @SirChilledMrHobo
    Time on the server - Almost 6 years
    Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - I have Pyro+, Back, and Ext Commands Plus. Not water+, flying+ and tombstone, as I currently don't have a need for them.
    Previous bans (give brief details) - Nope
    Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - Yes
    Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - Yes
    Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - Yes
    Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - Yes

5. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
  6. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN - @Drewbo_
    Time on server - 5 years in 3 days
    Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - I'm missing tombstone
    Previous bans (give brief details) - 2 permabans but both revoked
    Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - yes
    Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - yes
    Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - yes
    Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - yes

7. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
  8. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    IGN - @icondigi
    Time on server - 6 years
    Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - I'm missing tombstone
    Previous bans (give brief details) - yeah alot of previous bans over the years tbh
    Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - yes
    Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - yes
    Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - yes
    Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - yes

9. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    1. IGN - @oxwood2
    2. Time on server - nearly 5 years
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - no tombstone
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - nether grief and trolling
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - yes
    6. Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - yes
    7. Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - yes
    8. Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - yes

#9 oxwood2, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  10. Exile1999

Exile1999 Ex-OPBuilder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,020
    1. IGN - @Exilenela
    2. Time on server - Nearly 5 years.
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - Only missing tombstone.
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - Advertising (on purpose to make myself stop playing during finals)
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - Yes
    6. Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - Yes
    7. Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - Yes
    8. Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - Yes

11. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
  12. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    1. IGN - @OlympiansAreGods

2. Time on server - 4 years on 26th July.

3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) - No tombstone nor back but planning to buy them!

4. Previous bans (give brief details) - A few over years but none in the last year and none for scamming or breach of contract :)

5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? -Yes, of course.

6. Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - Yes

7. Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - Yes

Just an idea @freddyagogo , to avoid any problems with paying back tools if ever broken, you should state how much people would have to pay back on each tool so they agree to the price! Just a thought in case anyone tries to argue they never agreed to pay the price you set.

13. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
    @OlympiansAreGods added, and in the agreement it says that they MUST REPLACE IT within 2 months so no problem! Don't worry and thanks!

14. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
    I just accidentally removed locks from all chests, will work on add the perms instantly, sorry for my error.

15. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
    Chests fixed, permissions returned!

16. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Fixed the application

17. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
  18. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    IGN:
    @Jdawger

Time on server:
    4.5 years

Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back):
    I have all but Tombstone (because in my 4.5 years on the server, I only died once)

Previous bans:
    By technicality, I had three:
    1.) There was a time when the LWC services were briefly disabled and if anyone took anything from a chest that you didn’t own, it would be an instant permaban. I didn’t know about this rule at the time and I took some stone tools from a shared chest. I was unbanned a few days later due to misunderstanding.
    2.) Due to regulations, I had to be banned while I was getting a chargeback due to a cousin using my account to buy hundreds of dollars of features. It was not because I broke the rules.
    3.) Banned for an X-ray texturepack. Really the only time I had to appeal

Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke?
    Of course!

Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason?
    I do, but what if I request a temp-ban? Would my perms be removed?

Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so.
    Yes

Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom?
    Yes

Thank you for this wonderful service! It’s always good to have friends to help out!

#18 Jdawger, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  19. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
    @Jdawger added!
    Permissions will not be removed upon a requested ban :)

20. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +205
    1. IGN - @_NIAGARA_
    2. Time on server - Almost 5 years
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - I only have tombstone :(
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - I have never been banned.
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - Yes