Pics from my server. :3 (image /heavy/)

Discussion in 'Pictures, Videos & Other Media' started by MsMoofin, Apr 29, 2011.

1. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    So, when I updated to 1.5 to play with my friend who just bought the game, I made another server for him and I (and soon my lil brother and two other friends) until EcoCity updated to 1.5. Here are some previews for you guys of what we did. xD Most is stuff my friend's did, as I was being lazy and watching them like a creeper. We all had OP, so we could do what we liked. I would have more screenshots, but my mouse is dead and I have no batteries. 8l My drawing tablet doesn't work with Minecraft either, soo.. There's enough here anyway. xD; I used the Jolicraft texture pack if anyone cares, too. :b Of the things I have made on my server, they are really more creative than the crap I've made on EcoCity. D: I had a burst of muse while on mine, but it has since left me. :c

Overview of the spawn area.
    [​IMG]

Friend's Lighthouse
    [​IMG]

My House
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Other Friend's Haunted House
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Friend's House/Pier
    [​IMG]

Awesome Friend's (newbie) Stuff
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Larsphee

Larsphee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice work! And i really like the texture-pack! Liked your house and the pier-house alot ;D

3. arb_67

arb_67 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    omg omg omg omg its its its THE AWESOME FACE!!!!!!!(!'s repeat an infinate bunch of times)

Yea this stuff is pretty good looking