Phaze City

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Phaded, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Phaded

Phaded Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Welcome to the Phaze City Project
    Phaze City is a Brand New town which is currently being exclusively built by Phaded. The goal of the Phaze City Project is to build the most thoroughly built Nation on the Server! I would like to include as many aspects and details of a real city as possible while also making sure each of the main structures has a purpose within ECC, with only a small amount of exclusively decorative structures. I want Phaze City to be the perfect balance between form and function. As I'm sure you can understand, this may be a bigger project than one guy can handle so I need your help! Im looking for a couple of long-term partners to help me build the city.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

What am I looking for

• Someone who LOVES (and is good at) building and just wants to chill, build, and have fun!
    • Dedicated individuals who are willing to make a long term commitment
    • Someone who's been on ECC for a while and knows/Understands many features that are necessary or beneficial for a town
    • Someone with good planning skills
    • Preferably someone older (older teens and adults)
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

To be part of the project, you don't have to fill out any fancy application. If interested, free to post on this thread or msg me in-game @Phaded. I look forward to working with you!

#1 Phaded, Jul 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  2. Soegampars

Soegampars President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi, I am interested in joining your town. I have tried to pm you through the game, but apparently you're off at the time. I'll try to get in touch with you again soon. Cheers!