Payment Plan for a L1 Magic Crossbow

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Mission001, Mar 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    IGN:
    @Mission001

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Mission001 @MrMeyerz52

Terms of the contract:

The general purpose of this contract is to secure a payment plan on a Magic Tool.
    • I, @Mission001 , agree to give @MrMeyerz52 1x Level 1 Magic Crossbow (#KKUXCR62) (within 24 hours of receiving downpayment) after a $3,000,000 ECD downpayment is paid within 24 hours of contract approval.
      • If I do not meet the terms of this contract, the contract will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.
      • I, @Mission001 , will retain ownership of the Magic Crossbow until the Magic Tool Payment Plan is paid in full.
    • After the down payment, a payment plan of $12,000,000ECD will be due by April 8th, 2021(11:59 US EST).
      • Three payments of $3,000,000ECD will be due by April 8th
      • Payments are to be made via chest shop located at /warp gay (Main North) Chest located directly behind where you warp in.
      • If the full payment is not received by April 9th, 2021(12:01am US EST), it will result in repossession of the Magic Crossbow and a complaint being filed against @MrMeyerz52
      • @MrMeyerz52 will agree to keep the Crossbow in question in the chest located at /warp Gay next to the payment sign before logging off. Failure to not come back on within 24 hours from logging off with said tool, a complaint can be filed and the tool can be repossessed.
    I (the contract initiator) agree to the terms listed above:
    I, @Mission001 , agree to the terms above.

2. MrMeyerz52

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3
    I MrMeyerz52 Agree to the terms listed above

3. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
    Contract Approved!

Make sure to double tap F2 for all relevant information.:)

Locked / Moved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.