Payment @CoolmanPlayzmc

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by kingjames236, Oct 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingjames236

kingjames236 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7
    IGN:
    kingjames236

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @CoolManPlayzMc

General Purpose of Contract:
    Coolman has not paid back his loan, this is a contract for his last chance to repay said loan.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I will create a chest selling chests at 10k per chest behind the nether stars at /warp store
    23 chests will be placed

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @CoolManPlayzMc will pay no less than 10k/day towards the repayment of $230,000 ECD, however
    @CoolManPlayzMc will have all $230,000 paid off by October 15th 2019
    As this is the second contract made for the loan, a late fee of 10k/day will be applied for any day that Coolmanplayzmc does not pay the $10,000 owed. If the total is not amount is not paid off by October 16th 2019 no further contract will be made, player will be reported a second time and I will request for a ban

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    <Agreement to these terms, yes or no.>
    I agree
    @kingjames236

2. LameMan

LameMan The Lamest
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +295
    IGN:
    CoolManPlayzMc

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Contract looks good! Please be sure to take screenshots with timestamps for all transactions done by double tapping f2!

Contract Approved, Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.