Ownership of Blocktown

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by GLORIOUSTACO69, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLORIOUSTACO69

GLORIOUSTACO69 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +25
    IGN:
    @GLORIOUSTACO69

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @mardy8

General Purpose of Contract:
    onwership of blocktown and electrica located in legacy

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @GLORIOUSTACO69 agree to receive ownership of the towns blocktown and electrica within 24 hours of this contracts approval.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @mardy8 agrees to make me owner of both blocktown and electrica within 24 hours of this contracts approval for no cost.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes I agree

#1 GLORIOUSTACO69, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  2. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    @GLORIOUSTACO69 there are a few parts of the contract that will need to be fixed before this can be accepted.

• "I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
      @GLORIOUSTACO69 i agree."
    In this part, you need to list the terms that you will abide by in the contract such as any money you are paying for the towns, and you will need to add time frames that you will complete this by (e.g. 24 hours of the contract being approved)
    • "The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
      to make me,@GLORIOUSTACO69, complete owner of blocktown andelectrica"
    Please state what world these towns are in, and state a time frame in which you need to be added as an owner and if @mardy8 removes himself as an owner, this must also be mentioned.
    • “I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
      <Agreement to these terms, yes or no.>”
    Also you need to state here whether you agree with the terms by saying "Yes" or "No"
    Once these changes have been made, @mardy8 can sign the contract.

#2 dgam02, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  3. GLORIOUSTACO69

GLORIOUSTACO69 Builder

Ratings:
    +25
  4. dgam02

Ratings:
    +6,377
    You still need to agree to something on your end. I would recommend that you say something like this:
    "I @GLORIOUSTACO69 agree to receive ownership of the towns blocktown and electrical within 24 hours of this contracts approval.

Please provide time stamps in this clause. I would add "within 24 hours of this contracts approval" or something if that sort.

After all these changes are made you should be all good :p

5. BWQ

BWQ Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    Yea he can have it. I agree to the contract

6. dgam02

Ratings:
    +6,377
    @GLORIOUSTACO69 please make the required changes within the next 24 hours. Also, @mardy8 once taco has made the changes, you will need to agree using the proper format.

7. GLORIOUSTACO69

GLORIOUSTACO69 Builder

Ratings:
    +25
    i think i got it

8. dgam02

Ratings:
    +6,377
    You've got the right clause in the wrong section.
    As you are agreeing to this, you must put it under the section containing the clauses/rules you will follow.

For this clause, you are not agreeing to make yourself owner. @mardy8 is agreeing to put you as the new owner. Please reword this contract. Also please provide time periods such as "within 24 hours of this contracts approval"

9. GLORIOUSTACO69

GLORIOUSTACO69 Builder

Ratings:
    +25
    i am confused

10. dgam02

Ratings:
    +6,377
    @mardy8 please re-agree to the contract using the correct format and we should be all good to go.

11. dgam02

Ratings:
    +6,377
    @mardy8 you have 24 hours to agree to the contract using the proper format seen here:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

12. dgam02

Ratings:
    +6,377
    As you have failed to agree to the contract in the time provided, I will be denying this contract.

Locked-Contract Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.