Overboard sometimes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by khrones, Jun 4, 2013.

?

When is the BEST time to wear a striped sweater?

1. Only on yesterdays

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Only tomorrow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. thursday saturday and on the november the 5th

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Everyday

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. all the time

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  1. khrones

khrones Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +147
    Fellow Ecocitycraft and Ventrilo users,
    Today and more then likely many other times, I say something in game or in vent. Soon, I keep going and going, saying things that I shouldn't. I regret to have said anything that did or could have hurt or upset someone. I seem to do this a lot.
    I am asking if anyone happens to see me going on one of my, increasingly frequent, tirades, that you would inform me that I was "saying things that I shouldn't". I do not ever expect you to go out of your way to let me know, but I would really appreciate it if you would do so before I get myself banned or hurt someone with mean or cruel words.

My sincere apologies,
    khrones

P.s. I am sorry jakeyray for saying that you aussie accent was fake and for continuing to call yu zimbabwean.

P.s.s. I hope you forgive me sonny for saying thing that were not true. whether, I was just "joking" or not and whether you percived it the way I was at the time. I know relize that my actions were rude and uncalled for.

Please accept my apology jakeyray and sonny. and any others that I have Hurt, upset, maimed, drove from ECC, or anything of similar actions.

this poll is for a person on vent who has a lot of quotes.

2. khrones

khrones Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +147
    ...Sorry I thought the poll went at the bottom.