New User Feature Giveaway (2nd Edition)!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Karin_88, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Hello :D

@SplayTick inspired me to do another Multihome (base tier) giveway to a new user! A few new players who've joined have been concerned with how many homes they can set; I was going to direct them to Splay's giveway, but then I saw that it was closed :( A few people were interested so I decided to start one of my own!

What is Multihome?
    Mulithome is a feature from our Shop that allows you to have 5 homes, and it also will let you bypass server limits. Which means, if Main is full, you can go over there, no problem :)

What qualifies as a "new user"?
    I'm considering a new user to be someone who's joined the forums within the last three weeks (so March 13th, 2020 and on). Also, the ranks required are Builder - Mayor; as long as you do not have any features already, and you have joined within the specified times.

How long will this contest last?
    I will end the contest on Monday, April 6th, at 11pm EST (8pm PST, which is my timezone).

How are winners chosen?
    Once they've filled out the application below, and the contest has reached the time limit, I will use a random number generator to chose a number. The number chosen will receive the feature!
    How your number is determined is by your post number; so if you were the 2nd person to post an application, your number will be 2 :)
    The winner will receive the feature within 24 hours of the contest closing!

Application:
    Copy and paste the following quesitons:

1. What is your IGN (in game name):

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar):

3. What is your current in game rank ([Builder], [Resident], [Mayor]):

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far:

Good luck everyone :D

EDIT: 4/4/2020
    @BillyNoToes is offering to help give out a second feature, of the same worth! So that means, another user can win either Multihome, Back, Pyro, or Water :D Their choice!

#1 Karin_88, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  2. King_Reno

King_Reno Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    . What is your IGN (in game name): King_Reno

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar):

2nd april 2020

Resident

The amazing community and staff!

3. tiebe111

tiebe111 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    1. What is your IGN (in game name): tiebe111

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar): 4th of April 2020

3. What is your current in game rank ([Builder], [Resident], [Mayor]): Builder

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: The economy essentials, and the very nice community!

4. pinkelephant18

pinkelephant18 Builder

Ratings:
    +7
    pinkelephant18

Sep 19, 2017, however that was before the reset and I just started playing again after the reset 2 days ago.

Builder

I love how you can work your way up to the ranks, and you don't just buy them from the server with money. It's fair for everyone, no matter when you start. When you first start, so many people are willing to help you earn money, get your first plot, etc. I was actually kinda surprised at the amount of people who have helped me or to the person who gave me a free plot. Before the reset, I had to pay 10k for my first plot.

5. JetA67

JetA67 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2

1. What is your IGN (in-game name): JetA67

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar): Mar 18, 2020

3. What is your current in-game rank ([Builder], [Resident], [Mayor]): [Resident]

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: How laid back the community is.

6. emelieuwu

emelieuwu Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1

1. What is your IGN (in game name): emelieuwu

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar): today! (3/4-2020)

3. What is your current in game rank ([Builder], [Resident], [Mayor]): builder

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: The community and how the game works. People seem to be kind in the chat from what I've read so far and thats a good thing too!!

7. LordChungu5

LordChungu5 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +19

1. What is your IGN (in game name): LordChungu5

2. When did you join the forums: July 1, 2019

3. What is your current in game rank ([Builder], [Resident], [Mayor]): Mayor

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: I just like being able to have my own town and be part of an awesome group of people. This is such a great server and it feels very positive, so getting to explore it while chatting and making ECD feels awesome. :)

8. Karin_88

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    I'm sorry, @LordChungu5 , but unfortunately to be considered for this particular contest, you'll need to have joined within the last three weeks (so on/after March 13th, 2020) :(

#8 Karin_88, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  9. LordChungu5

LordChungu5 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +19
    Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see that. My miniscule brain just saw the words "mayor" and pounced on it.

#9 LordChungu5, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2020
  10. NekoPika

NekoPika Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    NekoPika

4/4/2020
    Builder
    Friendly people, how smooth it runs

11. TexanKaiser

TexanKaiser Builder

Ratings:
    +1
    1. TexanKaiser

2. 04/13/2020

3. Builder

4. I love the concept of the game mode and the friendly and helpful staff!

12. Arhinman

Arhinman Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +146
    Hi!

1. What is your IGN (in game name): Arhinman

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar): Yesterday

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: Many things are great about this server, but if I have to only choose one, I would say the economic system (being able to sell many things fast, auctions etc.)

Thanks !

13. Karin_88

Ratings:
    +1,196
    (In case this wasn't seen in the original post)

EDIT: 4/4/2020

BillyNoToes is offering to help give out a second feature, of the same worth! So that means, another user can win either Multihome, Back, Pyro, or Water :D Their choice!

#13 Karin_88, Apr 4, 2020
  14. Doncapalot

Doncapalot Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    1. What is your IGN (in game name): DonCapalot

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar): i joined march 30th

3. What is your current in game rank ([Builder], [Resident], [Mayor]): mayor

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: towns having a little community of people living together is my favorite part. also like the grind of economy on the game ive been fishing none stop

15. GrouchyGrizzly

GrouchyGrizzly Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    1. What is your IGN (in game name): GrouchyGrizzly

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar): April 2

3. What is your current in game rank ([Builder], [Resident], [Mayor]): Builder trying to get resident!

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: Definitely the skyblocks its so fun working from nothing to a self providing base. if i do win could i get my donation for skyblocks i know its not what was originally planned so if not thats fine i play the main server too!

16. BillyNoToes

BillyNoToes A chainsaw got mad at me and took my toes
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +110
    if you win i'll do a skyblock feature $20 or lower for you since most skyblock stuff is a bit more expensive

#16 BillyNoToes, Apr 4, 2020
  17. NathanTheMVP

NathanTheMVP Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    1. What is your IGN (in game name): NathanTheMVP

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar): 4/6/2020

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: The hardcore economy, im looking forward to the challenge of rising up in the community

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  18. Settra23

Settra23 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +17
    1. What is your IGN (in game name): Settra23 !

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar): the 05th april 2020 ! a beginner on this server :D I came here with my wife too!

3. What is your current in game rank ([Builder], [Resident], [Mayor]): i'm a Builder !

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: The concept of economy, it's fun like this. I never been in this kind of server :)
    (sry my english is not really good..)

19. I_Love_Horse

I_Love_Horse Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    1. What is your IGN (in game name): SmilingDolphin

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar): 29 March 2019

3. What is your current in game rank ([Builder], [Resident], [Mayor]): Resident

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: That you can get 'money'

20. MrObsesion

MrObsesion Builder

Ratings:
    +1
    1. What is your IGN: MrObsesion

2. When did you join the forums: April 5th, 2020

3. What is your current in game rank: Builder

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: the mods are so helpful, and this server economy is quite interesting, everyday I discover something new

#20 MrObsesion, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.