**NEW TOWN** Dark_Springs

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by PvPMaster911, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 Ex-GA
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +428
    Hi EcoCityCraft Community,

I would like to announce my new city named Dark_Springs! We now have a warp! Visit /warp dark_springs! I'm selling plots too! Dark_Springs is located in a spruce forest with the mountainous and flat terrain. Everybody is welcome to purchase a plot in this city!

City Rules:

#1: No griefing! NO EXCEPTIONS!
    #2: No trolling!
    #3: Do not alter land or destroy trees outside of your purchased plot.
    #4: Respect city builds and other citizens property.
    #5: No offensive and "eyesore" builds.
    #6: Please use /mine for mining. No mining from the city, please.
    #7: Builds cannot be higher than 25-30 blocks from your plots "Y" coordinate.
    #8: The mayor or designated city officials have the right to demolish or evict players from the town for any VALID reason.
    #9: All and any crime must be reported to the mayor or city officials.
    #10: No large farms allowed on your plots. (Exception at Valley Region)

**More rules are posted in the upcoming city warp.**
    **All citizens who purchase a plot must agree to city rules, regulations, and other information.**
    **All rules apply to every region of the town. (EXCEPTION: RULE #10 @ VALLEY REGION)

In addition to the agreement of city rules in the contract, you also must agree to the following:
    #1: If caught violating town rules, you are required to either pay a fine or face eviction. Detailed information is all posted at the upcoming warp.
    #2: In case of desperate need, the city will be charging 10%-15% taxes. (NOT COMMON)

Dark_Springs includes 3 regions within the 200x200 plot. We have the Main Region, Green Hills Region, and Valley Region. Each region contains its unique characteristics.

Main Region: This is region is located right at the warp of Dark_Springs. Plots are cheap and maximize to 20x20. In addition, the Main Region has an "Exclusive" gated community with a slight bump in plot prices. Almost all types of house builds are welcome in this region. However, "Rule #5" will be strictly enforced. The Main Region will also include a shopping strip with player owned stands and shops. (Coming Soon)

Green Hills Region: This region is located in the hills and mountains of Dark_Springs. These plots are HIGHLY exclusive and are VERY limited. There is no exact plot size in this region and almost all plots are large and modified. (Modified-Random Shaping) All ranks are welcome in this region, however, citizens who purchase a plot on this side of town MUST build modern or elegant homes. No "survival" homes or cabin style houses allowed. No neighborhood homes allowed either. ONLY MODERN OR ELEGANT! Plot prices are rationally higher compared to the 2 other regions. Please read all signs for more information.

Valley Region: This region is flat compared to the other parts of Dark_Springs. This part of town allows all types of home builds. However, this is farmland. We highly recommend barn/cabin style builds. In this side of town, you're allowed to build large farms (within your purchased plot) and animal farms. Plots here are usually between 10x10-30x30 and have nearly the same pricing as the main region. Depending on the location, plot pricing can be lower than the main region.*

Thank you for taking the time and reading this thread regarding Dark_Springs. If you're interested in a plot, please /pm me if I'm online (PvPMaster911) or /mail me if I'm not online. Once again, we now have a warp! Hope to see you soon!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #1 PvPMaster911, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  2. Epiphone335

Epiphone335 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    PM in game

#2 Epiphone335, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  3. pboypetes

pboypetes Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    This town is amazing, the prices are great and the owner is very kind

4. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 Ex-GA

Ratings:
    +428
    @monkeyBUTT244 please lock, a new thread will be created due to the extra 2 city expansion.

5. monkeyBUTT244

Ratings:
    +626
    Thread locked per user request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.