need to get payed back for trident

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by iZweet, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iZweet

iZweet Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    IGN:
    ZweetYT

Users Involved in this Contract:
    cooperisaking123

General Purpose of Contract:
    he will pay me back for a enchanted trident. the snchants are loyalty 3 riptide 3 and impaling 3. I put riptide on it by accident so im selling it.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I agree to give cooperisaking123 a enchanted trident.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    cooperisaking123 agreed to paying me 7000 for the enchanted trident later

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    yes, I agree

#1 iZweet, Sep 29, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    I'm going to go ahead and lock this contract as no changes have been made as we discussed about earlier.

If you would like to create another, clearer contract then please do so, make sure to look at the templates provided in the sticky, and to go into depth of all aspects of the contract, such as payment schedule and the exact tool that is to be traded.
    If you need any assistance please contact myself, or any other staff members.

Contract denied, thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.