Nearly 8 years

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OniFox_, Mar 30, 2021.

1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    Nearly 8 years
    That's how long I've been playing on ECC. I can't believe that in June I'll have been here for 8 years.... Holy crap. To think that almost 8 years ago I was sitting at home depressed it had only been about a year since my father passed. I had no friends, I was alone most days at home except for one friend. I now consider him my brother I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about.

Nearly 8 years ago on a tiny little g series laptop that barely ran I went on Google. I typed in Minecraft servers and scrolled down the list. I really didn't know what I was looking for. I scrolled passed countless servers that just didn't "feel right ". Until I stopped on one, ECC.

I copied the server code into Minecraft and logged in. I was new, I was scared I had no idea how to even PLAY Minecraft. My little Steve character showed up in spawn and people started saying my name "welcome assajj, hey assajj, welcome" except for one named Kirby who invited me to live in his town.

After a while I obviously needed employment. Omnicrafter offered me a job building his farm. So I worked every day for 10k an hour becoming a rich little mayor.

Now I sit here at ecolegend with the server about to restart and all I can think is one thing.

Imagine all the new builders on reset logging in for the first time. Scared alone and confused not knowing how things work.

Be a Kirby, be an omnicrafter be an @andrewkm and help create their future.

Here's to 10 years, and my 8 years.

Long live Ecc

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    Thaats cool bro

3. OmniCrafters

OmniCrafters President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +10
    Might make a comeback myself. Glad to hear your journey has been amazing. So many great memories from the ECC fam. Best server I ever played. You still here in 24?

4. Fescht

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +361
    Not sure if you remember me but I was halospy back in the day. I remember you helped me out a ton and I used to farm under your towns 24/7 great to see you back. If you log in lmk and I can help you get started!

5. OmniCrafters

OmniCrafters President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +10
    I do remember - great to see you still around! I've lost many of my Mojang logins, including OmniCrafter, but you'll see me as OmniCrafterXBox. Great to see cross-play is enabled on ECC for mobile, console, and PC.

6. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    I've now been here slightly over 10 lmao you knew me as assajj