My Apology to ECC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OniFox_, Jul 28, 2019.

1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    I want to take this time to apologize to you all for leaving the staff team when ecc was in the process of moving over to main city. I feel as though I not only let myself down, but also my fellow staff, and you the people of ecc. I feel as though I owe you an explanation but rest assured I will be re-applying as I miss my ecc family.

My grandmother as of late passed away, she was a vital and binding factor in my family and one of the only things holding our family together. You could call her the mother of the entire family. She had everyone getting along and always made sure people knew they belonged. Unfortunately she had multiple strokes during my time on staff and I had to leave to assist in making sure she was cared for as most of the family abandoned her. Unfortunately she died of multiple heart attacks shortly after and it tore me and my family apart.
    However this is no excuse for abandoning my ecc family and I feel heartbroken for simply disappearing the way I did. Events tore my life apart and I had to rush to get everything figured out.

Rest assured though I have returned and will never let ecc down again. We have a strong foundation and even stronger members and staff and I love you all. I don’t know what I would do without you as friends and support.

Long live ecc.

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #1 OniFox_, Jul 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  2. Libbyyjo

Libbyyjo Mother of Cats
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +213
    My condolences, you got this <3

3. rh2wilson

rh2wilson Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +91
    I'm sorry for your loss DH - and welcome back!

4. Cordan

Cordan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    My confolences, and I hope you get everything straightened out!

5. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    Why did you apologize? The Ecc crew I've seen is a game community, a family, and a support structure. We might fight and squabble, but we'll be here (speaking as a player) when you can come back. We aren't an obligation... We're a perk.

(Hug)

If you need something... Just holler.

6. Giant_leader

Giant_leader ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +28
    yeah, you have no reason to apologize. Life comes before video games. If anyone needs to write an apology thread it would be me lol. I was a toxic player and I want to do different things <3. I want to be a positive player this time. Just be you, do what you want to do in real life and then come on ecc <3. Take care of yourself first and only you then, if time permits worry about other peeps. <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List