Music Disc's remain in mcMMO Excavation

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Mission001, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Recently in this suggestion:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/thre...uggestion-excavation-mcmmo-alt-change.201675/ Music Disc's were replaced with coal and redstone. I have tested digging other blocks related to mcMMO excavation and have found that Music Disc's remain in the loot tables of other blocks other than grass and dirt (As I have not tested either of them.)

The blocks I can confirm to still have Music Disc's in their loot table are:
    Sand
    Clay Block

Not sure if it was the intention to leave Music Discs in or so instead of making a suggestion, I thought I would instead list it as a possible error? As I wasn't sure if it is indeed a error or not. :p

2. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    I obtained a few from dirt earlier today, although it seemed to be less than normal. I was on MN in one of my towns if that has anything to do with it

3. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +624
    I have been receiving music disks, while being unable to receive coal or redstone.

I was going to wait for maintence before reporting, but might as well say something now.

4. icbomber38

icbomber38 I can't complain but sometimes I still do
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +107
    I had the same experience as the others this morning. not as many discs but no coal or redstone. thought I imagined that got changed...

5. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Just to add: I have received Music Discs in gravel after the change 'went live.'

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    #6 andrewkm, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  7. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    I genuinely cannot seem to replicate any of this. Everything seems to be functioning as it should. Please try to see if this is still an issue and if so, tell me your exact mcmmo level and what block you're mining.