Msword Payment Plan

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by BobbyBlack, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    IGN:

@BobbyBlack

Users Involved in this Contract:

@FoxBLP

Terms of the Contract:
    • I will transfer ownership of the tool #K8UOPLIK (melon sword) to @FoxBLP after receiving the final payment.
    • @FoxBLP Will pay @BobbyBlack 400k upfront within 24 hours of this contract being accepted.
    • @FoxBLP will owe @BobbyBlack the grand sum of $1,800,000 ECD in payment plan due by May 23rd 2020 upon this contract's approval. A late fee of 10k per day will be charged for up to 1 week after the due date. If the full sum still has not been received by May 30th 2020 @BobbyBlack may reclaim tool #K8UOPLIK.
    • @FoxBLP Will pay weekly payments of 300k. First Due Date is April 18th 2020 (and every week after for 6 weeks totalling $1,800,000 ECD)
    • A debt chest will be set up at the coords: X: -4486 Y: 69 Z: 6570 with 6 payments of 300k each for @FoxBLP to pay weekly. However if the contract is breached and the tool can not be returned to @BobbyBlack for whatever reason, the remaining balance is still expected to be paid.

• This transaction is taking place on main server.
    I agree to the terms listed above:

I agree.

#1 BobbyBlack, Apr 10, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  2. Gillyyyyyy

Gillyyyyyy Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Contract Denied- Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.