Mortgage Plan

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by OConner1279, May 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +624
    IGN:
    @OConner1279

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

General Purpose of Contract:
    The purpose of this contract is for the contract initiator @OConner1279 to receive a loan from @_Royal_Vulpes_, which will be payed back in full with interest.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @OConner1279, agree to pay @_Royal_Vulpes_ $90,000ECD within 1 month of this contract being accepted and the amount of 80,000 Eco Dollars being transferred to @OConner1279. The loan is charged at a one-time 12.5% MPR(Monthly percentage rate). The total amount of $90,000ECD will be due by May 14th, 2020 (11:59 pm US Western Time). If I do not meet the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff. However, should the contract be nullified, @_Royal_Vulpes_ or any other officer of AAUB may seize the next town I purchase, or my current town if no such town can be seized, with the value of that town deduced from the balance due.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_
    will pay @OConner1279 80,000 dollars within 24 hours of this contracts approval. They will be granted Co-Ownership of the next town I purchase until the end of this contract, and shall be removed at the date of payment or the 90,000 dollars. Unless explicit arrangements are made otherwise, the due date of the loan may be deferred until the next time @_Royal_Vulpes_ logs in after the due date.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes, I agree to the terms

2. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +624
    A different contract was made, can this be locked or deleted?

3. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Locking as per request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.