Mooville|WIP

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by MsMoofin, Jun 5, 2012.

1. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    This town is inactive. Do not ask to join.

Welcome!
    INFORMATION

This is a ?+ town.

Members

| Mayor:

| Residents:

| Donators:

2. MsMoofin

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Town Rules
    RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME

Follow all ECC Rules and use COMMON SENSE. You only get one chance. Break a rule, and you're out. I have no tolerance for troublemakers.

• Do not enter buildings that belong to someone else. If they ask you to leave, then you have to leave. Only enter if they allow you inside.

• Any and all forms of stealing are intolerable. If you are caught stealing - from chests, brewing stands, furnaces, enchantment tables, blocks (grief), etc. - you will immediately be removed from the town.

• LWC Removal must be done by the Mayor(s). If you have something you need unlocked, you must ask the Mayor(s). Anyone caught trying to remove LWC without permission will be removed from the town.

• "Playing around" and "trolling" users by trapping them, killing them, "stealing and giving back" blocks, etc. is intolerable and will result in a temporary removal of your permission in the town.

• Building to get over a wall or into an area will get you removed from the town. Stay where you are allowed to go and don't try getting where you aren't allowed.

• You are not allowed to abuse my town portal for your own benefit (e.g., nearby town, house, farm, etc.) If I find anyone abusing the portal, it will be blocked off. As well, anyone who destroys the portal will be removed from the town.

• You are not allowed to harass anyone for any reason. There is a fine line between "playing around with a friend" and "harassing or annoying someone 'for fun.'" I do not tolerate trolling or harassment.

3. MsMoofin

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Building Rules
    RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME

It is mandatory that you follow these rules and conduct. Anyone who does not follow will receive a one-week notice to fix what they did incorrectly. By that time, if you have not fixed it, you'll be fined and / or removed.

• You have two weeks to build and decorate your building. If you have done nothing, you will receive a notice and be removed from the town.
    - • Assuming what you paid for has not already been re-sold, you can ask for it back. You'll have three (3) days to decorate and build. This will be your last chance to have claim over this space.

• There are to be no basements in the main housing or outside housing areas unless otherwise stated by me, the one posting this.
    - • Basements are only allowed in stores, and some types of entertainment buildings. They can only go eight (8) blocks below surface.

• Farms are not allowed.If I see a farm, I will immediately remove you from the town.
    - • Exception: Town will have a small-medium farm open to a select few people.

Small Buildings:

• Paintings, wheat/pumpkin/melon (decoration), flashing light, and redstone are allowed in small quantities.

• No square or rectangular buildings. No cobble, dirt, and cheap, ugly materials. Your building needs to "match" whatever theme/style is going on with other houses near you. You don't need to make something fancy, but you have to be creative.

• Do not break or build anything outside of your area. Stay within your plot.

• Buildings can be joined together (expansion) for a fee.

• Water and fire (fireplaces) are allowed, lava needs permission from the Mayor(s). Water should not flood, overwhelm, or be used for farms.

Large Buildings:

• You have be creative. You have creative control of what is done on the area you purchased.
    So long as you put effort and time into your building, theme/style does not matter.

• There will be no expansions on large buildings. If you really need one, it will likely cost a lot more than it did to buy the original plot.

• Water and fire (fireplaces) are allowed, lava needs permission from the Mayor(s).

• Buildings cannot be higher than 68 blocks.

•There are no basements with large buildings unless you first contact the Mayor(s).

Stores:

• Creativity, creativity, creativity. Rules are based between small and large building rules. And as a note: Creative stores/shops attract more users. More users -> more money.

• Stores cannot be expanded.

• Water and fire (fireplaces) are allowed, lava needs permission from the Mayor(s).

• Stores that are side-by-side can be joined together for a fee.

• Stores cannot go higher than 30 blocks.

• Basement are allowed up to 14 blocks deep.

• It is mandatory to restock your signs every week. Any stores I see that have not restocked will get an LWC Removal and torn down to re-sell.
    If business isn't good you will be better off keeping only a few trade signs and continuing to restock them. Even restocking dirt every week keeps your shop there.