[Melon Sword]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by voiD_yO, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voiD_yO

voiD_yO Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +180
    GN:
    voiD_yO

Users Involved in this Contract:
    chris_job
    General Purpose of Contract:
    To make a safe trade, and to provide proof of renting.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I will rent my melon sword to chris_jobfor 1 hour and he will pay 5k after the 1 hour .
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    chris_job will pay 5k after the 1 hour of usage of the sword and will return the sword upon my request. If the sword is lost or broken, he will pay me 375k.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree.

2. chris_job

chris_job Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    YES I AGREE

3. generaljoecool

generaljoecool Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +180
    Please respond in the correct format

4. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    User has not replied within 48 hours with the proper format. I will be locking this thread and denying this contract as a result of the failure to reply with correct format.

Contract Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.