Melon Sword Sharing

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by MRGUACAMOLE, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRGUACAMOLE

MRGUACAMOLE Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +9
    IGN: MRGUACAMOLE

Users Involved in this Contract: sick24,sporty05

General Purpose of Contract: to share a melon sword and make sure no one steals it

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: I will not break it or rent it out to other people

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms: No renting it out, No breaking it

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes

2. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Mods- feel free to lock, GUAC goofed

3. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Same contract as posted here, just posted by another person and that contract has been approved.

Thread Locked

#3 a18greek18, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.