Mel-sword rental : CreativeSoum - Debt_

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by CreativeCoder, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreativeCoder

CreativeCoder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +61
    IGN:

@CreativeSoum

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Debt_

General Purpose of Contract:

The temporary rental of @CreativeSoum 's Melon Sword (Diamond sword, eff 5, silk, unb3) to @Debt_ (7 days)

Clarification of details:
    • Any chest mentioned here in the contract is the chest at /warp fancytown at coords (-14107, 65, -14185)
    • Trade sign where payment must be made is directly above the chest mentioned above.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: I Agree

• @CreativeSoum will give the melon sword with the ID #J60Q6VM4 to @Debt_ within 24 hours after receiving the payment of 90k. It will be put in the chest with the coords above.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @Debt_ will transfer $90,000 ECD to @CreativeSoum within 24 hours of this contract's approval. This will be done through the sign at /warp fancytown, directly above the rental chest
    • @Debt_ must return @CreativeSoum 's Melon Sword at the latest by 17 November 2017 at 11:59pm est.
    • If @CreativeSoum is offline at the time of the tool's scheduled return it will instead be placed in the rental chest at /warp fancytown.
    • If the tool breaks @Debt_ will be required to pay $1,200,000 to @CreativeSoum within two weeks after the completion of the temporary rental.
    • @Debt_ must always place the melon sword back into chest at /warp fancytown before logging out.
    • The rental chest will be marked by the sign "Rental Chest". The 90k payment sign will be right above.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I agree

@Debt_ please use this format to agree to the terms.

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

@Jose0213 have completed editing, please let me know!

#1 CreativeCoder, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. Debt_

Debt_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +321
    IGN:
    Debt_

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. Jose0213

Jose0213 Ex-Senior SuperMod

Ratings:
    +264
    Hello @CreativeSoum, and @Debt_. After reading this contract, there are some things that must be fixed
    1. The coordinates of the chest and the trade sign must be put into the contract.
    2. Is this 2 weeks after the contracts approval, or 2 weeks after the rental has ended? Please edit this as to make it more clear.

3. This line can be removed completely because the time that the msword must be returned is given in the next line, and also "immediately" is not a specified time frame, so it cannot be used in a contract.
    4. In this clause, please specify if the sword will be placed into the chest within 24 hours of the approval of the contract, or if the sword will be given to @Debt_ directly.
    Please fix the above, after the above is fixed, and @Debt_ has re-agreed to the new terms, The contract will be looked at again.

4. CreativeCoder

CreativeCoder Builder

Ratings:
    +61
    IGN:

@CreativeSoum

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Debt_

General Purpose of Contract:

The temporary rental of @CreativeSoum 's Melon Sword (Diamond sword, eff 5, silk, unb3) to @Debt_ (7 days)

Clarification of details:
    • Any chest mentioned here in the contract is the chest at /warp fancytown at coords (-14107, 65, -14185)
    • Trade sign where payment must be made is directly above the chest mentioned above.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: I Agree

• @CreativeSoum will give the melon sword with the ID #J60Q6VM4 to @Debt_ within 24 hours after receiving the payment of 90k. It will be put in the chest with the coords above.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @Debt_ will transfer $90,000 ECD to @CreativeSoum within 24 hours of this contract's approval. This will be done through the sign at /warp fancytown, directly above the rental chest
    • @Debt_ must return @CreativeSoum 's Melon Sword at the latest by 17 November 2017 at 11:59pm est.
    • If @CreativeSoum is offline at the time of the tool's scheduled return it will instead be placed in the rental chest at /warp fancytown.
    • If the tool breaks @Debt_ will be required to pay $1,200,000 to @CreativeSoum within two weeks after the completion of the temporary rental.
    • @Debt_ must always place the melon sword back into chest at /warp fancytown before logging out.
    • The rental chest will be marked by the sign "Rental Chest". The 90k payment sign will be right above.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I agree

@Debt_ please use this format to agree to the terms.

IGN:

<your in-game name.>

<Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

@Jose0213 have completed editing, please let me know!

#4 CreativeCoder, Nov 8, 2017
  5. Debt_

Debt_ Builder

Ratings:
    +321
    might wanna edit that into the original post, instead of the reply
    perhaps also change the time a bit since this contract didn't get approved right away (;

#5 Debt_, Nov 8, 2017
  6. CreativeCoder

CreativeCoder Builder

Ratings:
    +61
    Time changed, added new contract to main post.

7. Debt_

Debt_ Builder

Ratings:
    +321
    edit

#7 Debt_, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  8. Debt_

Debt_ Builder

Ratings: